Bladzz30's story - (The Results are in!)

Bladzz30

Reaction score
After 14 months of using the Big 3 I can say I have had some significant results. I took pictures of the top of my head with the same hair length, camera, lighting, and style. If you're interested just drop me an email titled HairlossTalk to bcruhrer@hotmail.com

My regimen consists of .5mg dutasteride = $30\month every night; %5 minoxidil = $17\month morning and night & %2 Nizoral = $5\month Monday and Friday. I prefer generic Minoxidil from minoxidil.com because its not greasy, sticky, or hardly noticeable. This makes using it twice a day reasonable [very important]. dutasteride and nizoral require a prescription, but there are places to buy this online.

For all the newcomers, I have tried almost everything on the market and I can say with complete confidence "Stick with the Big 3". You will see from my initial picture just what the other products did vs what the Big 3 did after 14 months. Thank you HairlossTalk for being the most candid, informational site on the net. Good luck everyone!

squally

Reaction score
congrats.

why dont you use an imagehost so that everyone can view without having to email you?

imageshack is a good place - free.

once again, congrats, you must be feeling great again.

Bladzz30

Reaction score
Thanks squally.

[/img]

If you can't read the dates. Top left Jun05; Top right Jan06; Bottom left Mar06; Bottom right Aug06.

As you can see when I first started I was almost a goner! After 7 months I noticed a decent improvement. A few months later the front center started to thicken up. Today even the front corners are almost back to normal. The crown is still a little thin, but hardly noticeable under normal light. The bald looking area at the top left "Aug06" is where my hair parts and not really bald. I think after another year I'll realize my full potential. As long as I can keep what I have I'll be very happy.
[/list]

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bladz you are a great responder. congrats.

johndohh

Reaction score
It's post like these that keeps me going (I'm 3 and half months into the big three) ... thanks for posting. This should definitely be moved to the success forum.

Bladzz,

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GREAT RESULTS. i hope to see similar. im 9 weeks into the big 3.

Bladzz30

Reaction score
Thanks for all the positive feedback! I'm going to sign off with my final words of advice.

1. Stick with the Big 3. [dutasteride\finasteride; minoxidil; nizoral]
2. Consistency!!! Every missed dose is two steps back.
3. Don't waste your money. [Avacor; Hair Genesis; Scalpmed; etc.]

I'll be sure to check in next year hopefully with even more stunning results!

Best of Luck Everyone!

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow..... move this to the success stories section cuz those are some amazing results.

It's stories like these that make me happy I'm on the Big 3