Blackpill: Not respecting women makes them ghost you

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trust me I've been treating women with respect and it's going very well

Don't treat them like a vagina with legs, they'll pick up on it early and block you. Texts like "Horny?" will get you nowhere.

Ask about their hobbies and interests, try to learn their mind and views. Work on creating an emotional connection rather than a physical one.

Especially with a bald head - you have a mature look by default so the ones who have any interest in you expect you to act like a mature man. No one likes a baldie who is still a teenage horndog at heart.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

Don't treat them like a vagina with legs, they'll pick up on it early and block you. Texts like "Horny?" will get you nowhere.

Ask about their hobbies and interests, try to learn their mind and views. Work on creating an emotional connection rather than a physical one.

Especially with a bald head - you have a mature look by default so the ones who have any interest in you expect you to act like a mature man. No one likes a baldie who is still a teenage horndog at heart.
This is somewhat true. However, banter mixed with humor works really well. Showing some signs of sexual interest is important because it prevents being viewed as just a friend. Emotional connection is after you get past the attraction stage.

Heck, every relationship has a honeymoon phase and it's why after 6 months or so the attraction dies off and the effort into the relationship starts to sink. This is where the faults start to really show up and if both parties can accept them then that's good and you have a close relationship.

Almost all my failed relationships fail between 4 and 8 months. Im not including anything short term because those aren't real relationships. I had 1 in high school for like a year and that broke off because 1% of high school relationships survive through college. So we decided to break up. I had another right after college that lasted maybe 1.5 years but that ended due to her career and having to move and it was a mutual agreement. Unfortunately, since then I have not had anything fulfilling at all because it's come down to OLD and networking and the older you get, the more difficult it is to find a partner.

I'll list some tips to make people more attractive:
1. Work on having a good body - go to gym. You don't need to be the rock, just be fit.
2. Have good clothes - keep up with trends and dress well. Women judge you by your clothes and shoes.
3. Be well groomed - take care of your beard. If you are balding style it or shave it. Take care of your skin.
4. Smell good - shower and use deodorant.
5. Take care of teeth and breath- use crest whitening, floss, brush daily, wear a retainer at night to avoid crooked teeth.

These things will get you a date eventually because a lot of guys don't do these things.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

who on earth says this

to someone else? lol I must be living on mars

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't respect hypergamous women,They don't need your respect unless you are a Chad.Women only want top of the males,If you are not one of those guys no matter what you do they don't care about you.
Stop with this "Chad" and "hypergamy" bullshit already DAMN. Shut up!!!

How do y'all not get sick of recycling the same post for years?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly don't understand some of the people on here in regards to their views on women, im definitely no expert on that subject though. There seems to be some weird sort of deep resentment against them, we are all just people at the end of the day.

INT

Reaction score
Don't respect hypergamous women,They don't need your respect unless you are a Chad.Women only want top of the males,If you are not one of those guys no matter what you do they don't care about you.

Great, yet another low IQ incel

INT

Reaction score
The only people I enjoy talking to are autists, racists or conspiracy theorists. Mentally retarded people in general. How do I find a girl that has actually interesting views, similar to those? Talking to normies like you and I is fuckin boring.

At least you have some sense of self-awareness.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

They don’t seem to like compliments either, last two women I called ‘gorgeous’ ghosted me