Black bald men vs White Bald men

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
It comes down to purely the contrast.

The darker you are, generally the better your going to bald.

I dont think its purely the contrast. If you look at souteast asian men (eg Indian), being bald is considered more of a liability than in the west. And they have dark skin. The liability is there because asian men with hair style it just like caucasians. Afro hair on the other hand just doesnt look good. I am sure that if all caucasians had afro hair, being bald would not look so bad :mrgreen:

EDIT: Check out this Indian guys story, about his insecurity in India:
http://www.puaforums.com/pick-up-field- ... eve-2.html

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dudemon said:
As a white guy, I can honestly say that getting a nice tan certainly helps. This will make the hair "blend in" better with my bald scalp. (It helps a little to hide my strip hair transplant scar too)

I know too much sun isn't good, but in moderation it is actually good for you despite all the "skin cancer" media hype. BTW, sunlight causes the body to produce vitamin D3 - a natural anti-oxidant.

My late grandfather lived in Phoenix for 65 years before passing away and was out in the sun most of his life. He never had one single sign of skin cancer whatsoever. Some people are more susceptible to it than others though.

For some reason, I always thought you were black.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
dudemon said:
As a white guy, I can honestly say that getting a nice tan certainly helps. This will make the hair "blend in" better with my bald scalp. (It helps a little to hide my strip hair transplant scar too)

I know too much sun isn't good, but in moderation it is actually good for you despite all the "skin cancer" media hype. BTW, sunlight causes the body to produce vitamin D3 - a natural anti-oxidant.

My late grandfather lived in Phoenix for 65 years before passing away and was out in the sun most of his life. He never had one single sign of skin cancer whatsoever. Some people are more susceptible to it than others though.

lol thats weird, i also thought so :dunno:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
dudemon said:

Sun alone doesn't cause skin cancer. The amount of ppl getting skin cancer has risen only for the past 20-30 years or so. What, didn't the sun shine before that too? It's got something to do with improper nutrition...

s.a.f

Reaction score
ghg said:
Sun alone doesn't cause skin cancer. The amount of ppl getting skin cancer has risen only for the past 20-30 years or so. What, didn't the sun shine before that too? It's got something to do with improper nutrition...

Doubtful, more likely the depleted ozone layer offering less protection from UV rays.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Plus 30 yrs ago people were less likely to go abroad regularly to hot countries and sunbathe. Also pale skinned people are emigrating to sunnier countries like Australia and the mediterainian.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
dudemon said:

Probably because he has an avatar with a guy smoking weed :whistle:

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Not all black guys look bald, now I understand why he kept his head covered with hats and doorags all of the time!

620-bald-actor-ll-coo-j-ncis.imgcache.rev1347903508345.jpg

RNB star Mario:

1b42.jpg

Head shape is very important for looking good bald, these two guys obviously haven't been blessed in that regard. They look very handsome with hair as they have a great jawline but their headshapes are really bad. It helps to have a round flat forehead.