bit of success maybe?

deano2440

Reaction score
been applying minoxidil for roughly 2 years, recently noticed a shed again, not sure if this is supposed to happen or not but anyway...

started finasteride 1mg per day, for 10 days now, after applying minoxidil in the morning and night before bed i have slowly begun to realise that there is a substantially less amount of hairs on my hands after applying...(sadly i count, say about a month ago i would have at least 15-20 hairs on my hands after applying minoxidil...today i counted 4)

so im not sure if this is success or not, maybe i should count again for a couple of days to make sure its not just a fluke?

smyth01

Established Member
Reaction score
been applying minoxidil for roughly 2 years, recently noticed a shed again, not sure if this is supposed to happen or not but anyway...

started finasteride 1mg per day, for 10 days now, after applying minoxidil in the morning and night before bed i have slowly begun to realise that there is a substantially less amount of hairs on my hands after applying...(sadly i count, say about a month ago i would have at least 15-20 hairs on my hands after applying minoxidil...today i counted 4)

so im not sure if this is success or not, maybe i should count again for a couple of days to make sure its not just a fluke?

Ive been using 1.25mg ED for about 2 weeks now also, but I have been building my doses up prior for about 2 months starting at 0.25mg every 3 days.

Same things basically, and expected. I was previously experiencing about 70-100 hairs in the bath, which is really alarming when you see it. Now I don't have
more than 10 hairs in the bath. I cant remember ever having such little hair fall left in the bath. I can no longer pull hairs out from the crown and even the
hairline. This is all consistent.

deano2440

Reaction score
Ive been using 1.25mg ED for about 2 weeks now also, but I have been building my doses up prior for about 2 months starting at 0.25mg every 3 days.

Same things basically, and expected. I was previously experiencing about 70-100 hairs in the bath, which is really alarming when you see it. Now I don't have
more than 10 hairs in the bath. I cant remember ever having such little hair fall left in the bath. I can no longer pull hairs out from the crown and even the
hairline. This is all consistent.

sounds positive for you my friend! which is great!
i have noticed today that my nipples have become a bit sore to press down on, i think this maybe a side of the finasteride? have you experienced this?

carpenter1

Reaction score
sounds positive for you my friend! which is great!
i have noticed today that my nipples have become a bit sore to press down on, i think this maybe a side of the finasteride? have you experienced this?

that's gyno bro stop immediately.....