Bisangacole Hair Transplant Athens Greece Update

Raphael84

My Regimen
Reaction score
To anybody that may be interested or considering a hair transplant with BCHT, I thought it appropriate to post a short update regarding the clinic.

As you may or may not know, the new clinic in Athens opened its doors in the last week of March for its first patients and what a hugely successful week it proved to be.
Dr B-isanga is currently in Athens this week with a busy week of surgery. Some of the clinics patients have expressed their motivation to document their experience at BisangaCole and keep us updated of their progress.

Due to the high amount of interest and the request for further dates, surgery is now available to be scheduled in both May and June.

To have such an opportunity to have Drs B-isanga and Cole perform your FUE surgery at such a competitive price makes the process much more affordable and accessible to many who may have already been considering these physicians. As you know, they are leaders and pioneers in the field of FUE.

Current available dates in Athens are as follows:
May 13 - May 18
May 21 - May 26
June 24 - June 28

If you may be interested to hear price points or further available dates later in the year, please let me know.

Last edited: