Biolyn From Singapore

dashingc

Reaction score
Hey guys have u heard about this product?
30 Sept 2002 -
Straits Times/ Prime News "Researcher has solution for hair loss"

Extract

Prof. Lee Chee Wee has developed the biolynTM Hair Serum with the tiny peptides as the active ingredients these are molecules of plant origins... that prevent the receptors in hair follicles from coming into contact with DHT hormones that cause them to fall out.

12 Aug 2003
Straits Times/ Prime News "Scientist's hair lotion gets million - $ backer"

Extract:

"biolynTM Hair Serum .. works well on everyone from young children to older people, who grew thicker hair as well as new hair... hair will definitely grow back but if a person has been bald for a long time, some of the follicles will be dead and these can't be saved."

have any of u guys used it?

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
Biolyn user

Hi all,

Introduction
I've been following this forum for quite a while now. Mostly as an inactive participant. However, I believe in sharing my experience so that people can benefit and hopefully i am able to counter my hair loss problem.

I am 27 this year. I notice that i've been losing hair when i was 25 years old. Initially, i thought that i was under lots of stress from work that causes my hair loss, but after lots of research, i found out that it was genetically and hormonal factors....

I am sexually active, i ejaculate about 4 times a week prior to my hair loss.. this might be a reason...

Secondly, i notice that my mom's brother is balding pretty badly at the age of 34... Might be also another reason.. What ever the reason was... i plan to fight this hair loss problem...

Action Plan
About a year back, I went for consultation and she recommended me propecia... I am still under propecia until now... however, i have to admit it;'s very expensive...
then about 3 months back, i started using Regaine 5% , i have to get this under prescription...
then 2 months back, i stop using regaine and started using Biolyn...

Biolyn
One of the reason that intrest me to use biolyn is e it's function to protect the hair follicle from coming into contact with DHT. On top of that, it also provide nutrient to my hair....

I believe alot in Dr. Lee, hence singapore technology because they have came out with some patented biotechnology (heard about some research on crab !!!)

Moreover, i believe Dr. Lee's research and product is directly link to Asian hair and not westerners hair loss problem.( in malaysia and singapore, we experience hot and humid weather, which the westerners do not experience) On top of that our diets are not the same as westerners...
we eat rice and curry...

enough said, now to the result... I notice that my hair is thicker than about 2 months back.... I notice hair growth... but i am abit greddy.... I want lots of volume... hehehe... I hope that if i continue with biolyn, i will have more volume...

I will keep everyone posted about my progress next time...

I have a few question that i would like to seek clarification from fellow members,

1. I have been using Propecia for 1 year now, i do not have hair loss, my problem is that very few new hair is growing....
I plan to cut down my propecia intake to 1 tablet every 3 days.... What is your view on this?!

2. Secondly, I am also taking saw pamello.... is saw pamello as effective as propecia...

thanks...
:hairy:

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
Andrew: Did u experience hair shedding when using Biolyn?

I started Biolyn 2 weeks ago and my hair is still shedding. I'm also taking Propecia so I don't know what my hair shedding is due to (see http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... 0595#90595).

How will you assess the efficacy of Biolyn compared to propecia, minoxidil?
Will you attribute your thicker hair compared to 2 months ago entirely to Biolyn?