Biofen

strikernr

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I don't know if this topic has been brought up before but has anyone of you have any experience in biofen hair loss treatment (http://www.biofen.com). They claim that their tablets are as effective as Propecia and lot of people are responding to it pretty well. More over, you don't need any prescription for it. You can pick it up at your local drug store.

I've been using finasteride since January of this year. My hair loss is still there. I can't tell if my hairloss as decreased or if it is going at the same pace but im still losing hair each day. My hair line has definitely became thinner since the beginning of this year when i started using it. I don't know if it has slowed down the process. But now im thinking of switching to this new product called Biofen and would like your guys opinion on it. Any good?

Striker

p.s. im 24 and been losing hair since 21. you can find m story here. i will update my thread with new pictures of my hair since being on finasteride.
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/discussions ... highlight=

I should also mention i have been using biofen shampoo and conditioner since last month. The conditioner leave "cool" feeling on your scalp. Its the same cool felling you get in your mouth when eat halls or cough gum.

strikernr

Reaction score
anyone has any first hand experience with biofen tablets which claims to have the same affect as propecia.

strikernr

Reaction score
I guess noone has tried Biofen Plus? I might be the first on here to write a review on it ;)

powersam

Reaction score
mate gimme an ingredients list and i'll tell you if it has any scientific backing.

G

What does each Bio-Fen Plusâ„¢ capsule contain?
Fenugreek (Trigonella feonum graecum) seed extract 4:1 ………………………………………………… 260 mg
Saw palmetto (Ferenoa Repens) berry extract containing 45% free fatty acids ……………… 160 mg
Flax lignans, standardized to 20% secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG) …………………………… 100 mg
D-calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) ………………………………………………………………………… 10.40 mg
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) ……………………………………………………………………………………………10.25 mg
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) ………………………………………………………………………………………… 2.00 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) ……………………………………………………………………………………………… 1.58 mg
Folic acid ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 0.095 mg
Biotin ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… 400 mcg

Non-medicinal ingredients: Silicon dioxide, inert microcrystalline cellulose and vegetable-based

------------

Costs about 750 for a year's supply. Sounds like a ripoff.

powersam

Reaction score
most definately a load of horseshite. actually you'd probably be better off if i encapsulated horseshite and sold you that. I'll give you 10% off because its spring now in Aus land. but steve irwins dead so who can enjoy it.....

dont buy it bro as it wont do anything for your hair. or if you happen to be Mr Shill, your careful postings buildup has been for naught.

strikernr

Reaction score
re

Thanks for the reply and the heads up mate. I went to the local Nutritional store and asked the lady behind the counter about Biofen Plus. She said a lot of people are reporting back good results on this drug and they're usually out of stock.

I will opt-put for BioFen and stick with 1mg finasteride. Anyone know where i can get finasteride without prescription in Canada over the internet?

CCS

Reaction score
just get fincar at http://www.inhousepharmacies.com. i tested a tablet. It looked just like my proscar under UV spectroscopy.

the biofen won't do anything for you. Maybe if you are deficient in biotin, but I'm sure 99.9% of the people on here have male pattern baldness. I don't know much about biotin, but i don't see a correlation between diet and who goes bald.

and my diet is very different from my parents.

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
just get fincar at http://www.inhousepharmacies.com. i tested a tablet. It looked just like my proscar under UV spectroscopy.

the biofen won't do anything for you. Maybe if you are deficient in biotin, but I'm sure 99.9% of the people on here have male pattern baldness. I don't know much about biotin, but i don't see a correlation between diet and who goes bald.

and my diet is very different from my parents.

Hi,

Did you mean http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/ ???
heheh

strikernr

Reaction score
Fincar vs Finpecia

Hows Fincar different from Finpecia? I have been taking Finpecia ever since and fincar and finpecia is developed by the same manufacturer? Why two drugs for the same treatment?

LostWind

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Fincar vs Finpecia

strikernr said:
Hows Fincar different from Finpecia? I have been taking Finpecia ever since and fincar and finpecia is developed by the same manufacturer? Why two drugs for the same treatment?

Actually fincar is for enlarged prostate problem and its a 5mg pill where finpecia is for hairloss and its a 1mg pill.

Both of these pills share the same ingridient Finasteride.

Its alright to take Finpecia but if you want to save some money why dont you buy Fincar and cut it in forths that way one pill is good for 4 days!