Bimatroprost Concentration

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
I have emailed Kane and they are selling Bimatroprost. They emailed back with the following prices:

Bimatoprost
Price for 100mg - $120
Price for 500mg - $500
Price for 1g - $800
Shipping charge - $35
Purity - 98%min

I am thinking of using Neogenic as a vehicle but i am unsure about concentrations. Can people advise on what they feel would be an effective concentration? For example, how many mg daily mixed into a couple of ml of Neo would be sufficient and effective?

Also, has anyone on the forum been using Bim with any results as of yet?

Thanks

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score

Hi eldarlmari, when you state 10% can you provide me with a break down of how many mg of BIM to how many ml of Neo determines 10%, apologies for not understanding, it seems subjective. In other words, how is 10% constistuted please?

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
Have there been success stories on this forum (or another) with bim ?

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Swoop i had a look at page 16 but dont see anything regarding how to reconstitute this as a topical.

Can someone please expain how i make up 10% for example as a topical with Neo?

FiveMore

Reaction score
I have emailed Kane and they are selling Bimatroprost. They emailed back with the following prices:

Bimatoprost
Price for 100mg - $120
Price for 500mg - $500
Price for 1g - $800
Shipping charge - $35
Purity - 98%min

I am thinking of using Neogenic as a vehicle but i am unsure about concentrations. Can people advise on what they feel would be an effective concentration? For example, how many mg daily mixed into a couple of ml of Neo would be sufficient and effective?

Also, has anyone on the forum been using Bim with any results as of yet?

Thanks

Don't worry about the concentration, focus on total amount applied. You could make a 50% concentration and only apply 1 drop. Start with 1mg, put it in 1ml neogenic and go from there.

That's what I'm going to do soon also.

So mix 10mg into 10ml and put 1ml a day on your scalp

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
Strangely they sell almost anything. If i email about planet Mars dust; i am sure that they say: yes we have it. But can anyone explain me why they don`t put it on there website ?

Don't worry about the concentration, focus on total amount applied. You could make a 50% concentration and only apply 1 drop. Start with 1mg, put it in 1ml neogenic and go from there.

That's what I'm going to do soon also.

So mix 10mg into 10ml and put 1ml a day on your scalp

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Strangely they sell almost anything. If i email about planet Mars dust; i am sure that they say: yes we have it. But can anyone explain me why they don`t put it on there website ?

You're right , good question , the reason is Setipipirant and also Bim has patent , Selling something has patent and has not released yet is

against of law and illegal. thats why it calls black market..Doesn't matter if the source is Kane or from any other seller...

What we do is like Dallas Buyer Club movie !!Everyone who likes to try experimental should watch this movie:)

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
You're right , good question , the reason is Setipipirant and also Bim has patent , Selling something has patent and has not released yet is

against of law and illegal. thats why it calls black market..Doesn't matter if the source is Kane or from any other seller...

What we do is like Dallas Buyer Club movie !!Everyone who likes to try experimental should watch this movie:)
I was forget that this has a patent.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1ml of 3% Bimatoprost solution costs 40$. So you will pay 1200€ / month. Do you have so much money?