Bimatoprost results on temple/hairline.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using Bimatoprost for about 3 weeks with very good results, apply 3 drops on both sides of hair line every night. Clear and observable darkening of light/vellus hairs. Anyone else using or had results? I do however wish it was much cheaper and eventually looking to create a stronger topical, if anyone has some or knows of a source it would be much appreciated.
Jack

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alldaychemist lists it for about $12 as I recall, but I've never ordered from them before.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd like to mate but no idea on a source, any help would be much appreciated.

curiosity

Reaction score
Does it actually make new hairs grow, or just turn hairs you already have black? I know women like it for lengthening/thickening eyelashes.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well through other treatments, I am at the stage where my original hairline is apparent but just full of lighter weaker hair (not just vellus though). I have observed a darkening of these hairs very quickly. I constantly take photos, but every month and a half so i will wait until its been a few months to judge new hair growth, nonetheless previously weaker hairs have become stronger. This is not to say it cannot make new hairs grow. I think with all treatments it depends on how long areas have been bald for, if its a few years then maybe, if its longer than this it is much much harder.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Isnt this basically in trials like phase 2 already to be used for male pattern baldness? So in a few years this will hopefully be approved and has already been shown to work to some degree like a rogain?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah so i hear, let's hope so because it could be extremely effective at a higher dose.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont know..
i've take a whole bottle of bima (i think it was 3, or 6ml), and emptied it to about 55-60ml of topical solution, which every application i made was of 2-3ml at a time...
never seen any results...
did this for about 1-2 months ... once a day ...

the other things in the topical were
about 10-12% DMI
7.5% minoxidil
0.05% finasteride
0.025% dutasteride
and the whole bottle of bima
and maybe other stuff dont remember...
anyway - when you apply 2ml at a time you basically get double the dose so its
15% minoxidil dose
0.1% finasteride dose
0.05% dutasteride dose ..
which is the recomended daily dose ..