Bimatoprost: Results of 6 mo. usage of Allergan Lumigan

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I applied Careprost (Latisse equivalent) 0.03%, to my scalp two nights in a row (vertex area where there is maximal thinning) and I have had uncontrollable twitching in my left eye plus a bit of discomfort/pressure. Googled this up and apparently a few get this side effect. Is it worth trying out at a reduced dose. I really thought this was going to work for me. But the eye twitching is very scary and needless to say, profoundly irritating. :(

ulitka

Reaction score
How many people are interested in forming a group order for the pure powder?

Does anybody know what bimtoprost is soluble in? Process of dilution? How to get to correct dosage? If we decide to buy pure bimatoprost? Water?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Ok, so I applied Careprost (Latisse equivalent) 0.03%, to my scalp two nights in a row (vertex area where there is maximal thinning) and I have had uncontrollable twitching in my left eye plus a bit of discomfort/pressure. Googled this up and apparently a few get this side effect. Is it worth trying out at a reduced dose. I really thought this was going to work for me. But the eye twitching is very scary and needless to say, profoundly irritating. :(

I get eye twitching now, without taking this stuff....when I am over-tired....I hate eye-twitching, it's enough to drive a person batty

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
likely a vitamin or nutritive deficiency. when i took a less balanced diet and ate closer to standard fare unhealthy westerner diet i had regular eye twitch.

regarding bim.

what are good vehicles / concentrations.

i have some of this stuff en route to me.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I get eye twitching now, without taking this stuff....when I am over-tired....I hate eye-twitching, it's enough to drive a person batty

Try this combo. Liquid sublingual vitamin B complex under the tongue and magnesium. Both will relax the nerves. I read about these and they helped me. May have to do 2-3 doses of the b vits under the tongue.

Or get a muscle/nerve relaxer by prescriptioin like klonopin or xanax.

buckaroo

Reaction score
Hi Dr. David, any more results to share?

Did you end up buying powder and making your own?

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah, but it happened for me only when I was on this product and stopped within a few days of stopping this product. It was very disturbing to say the least. I was (am) pretty desparate for a safe alternative to Minoxidil/ finasteride.