Big time help needed here

drinkrum

Reaction score
Re: F*%k that

jkriley said:
F*%k that, there is no way to cut these pills into 5, so what about taking it for 4 days and then a day of is that ok. I have been taken 1.25 a day for 4 months

Yes. That would be fine.

D.

drinkrum

Reaction score
de Gaulle said:
Thanks for that great recommendation Dr. drinkrum... :?

No problemo buddy. But perhaps he should follow your recommendation and flip burgers at McD's to pay for his Propecia.

D.

de Gaulle

Reaction score
That's an idea... not worse than risking to damage his health by adding 25% extra finasteride to his daily regimen!

chieftain

Reaction score
where are you losing your hair? You have no worries brother....I dont think you should have taken anything to start with and then you would havent had any shed...Your problem is that you thought you were losing your hair and you really werent so your shedding from a full head of hair...

DeGaulle

Reaction score
Oni,

This is quite personal but if you check my profile you'll see that I am a graduate student... pretty out of context I must say! :lol:

I hope you didn't take harm from the McDo comment I made! It was only a light comment on my part...

Cheers.

de Gaulle.

G

qwell

I went on Proscar because my der said to, he said there would be no harm so i hope you are right and it all grows back...

Bismarck

Reaction score
This topic has been discussed a thousand times...

Finasteride inhibits the formation of dihydrotestosterone in the body ... so what's the difference between 1mg and 1.25mg?

Here's the data:

Dose | DHT-lowering

0.00mg ==> -0.0 %
0.01mg ==> -10.8 %
0.20mg ==> -61.2 %
1.00mg ==> -68.7 %
5.00mg ==> -69.2 %

So the difference betwenn 1mg and 5mg Finsteride are 0.5% (!!). Maybe 1.25mg reduce DHT by 0.3% more than 1mg. These 0.3% won't kill you...

bis

G

chieftain said:
where are you losing your hair? You have no worries brother....I dont think you should have taken anything to start with and then you would havent had any shed...Your problem is that you thought you were losing your hair and you really werent so your shedding from a full head of hair...

Well i hope you are right but as to why i started Proscar thats a long story but i hope u are right it all grows back and i am no worse for ware but i will keep on the proscar to be safe