BIG SHED! REVITA or PROPECIA?

DrGrow

Reaction score
I was on Propecia for 2 months then stopped it about 2 months ago due to bad reactions to the drug.

I started REVITA every day just under 2 weeks ago, using it every day for 5 to 15 minutes then washing it off. Also using the prewash method.

I'm a diffuse thinner, and my hair wasn't that dense 1 month ago. But in the past 2 weeks it's shed even alot more.

In peoples opinion, has Revita brought this extra shed on (making my whole scalp visible under any light) or is it coinciding with stopping the Propecia.

Does stopping Propecia after 2 months cause a shed, or am I a lucky bastard who is responding very well to Revita and can expect some stronger hair in the future to grow back?

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I found the same thing after useing Revita after a week
Almost like they put the wrong ingreadents in the bottle or something maybe something to get rid of unwanted hair or something.
I dont use it any more

DrGrow

Reaction score
Hang on.. Shouldn't leaving it on longer be more beneficial?

Why would leaving it on too long be a bad thing?

SnowRider22

Established Member
Reaction score
The Revita shed could possibly be just like the Propecia shed...and I believe it is. The shampoo is working to improve the condition of your hair by creating thicker shafts and stronger more healthier hair. The only way for these hairs to emerge is by first shedding the hair that is already there.

That's one way to look at it.

Jm0311

Reaction score
yea up until i started using revita my hair wasnt too bad....now its getting! bad! not sure if i wanna use it anymore...maybe once a week

Jm0311

Reaction score
i know its not my finasteride! lol i just been on it 2 weeks..lol even though i thought at first i thought that was the case.

where i have been applying revita now is really getting bad...miniaturization and receding

MiddleAgedManiac

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
i know its not my finasteride! lol i just been on it 2 weeks..lol even though i thought at first i thought that was the case.

where i have been applying revita now is really getting bad...miniaturization and receding

Same here. I've been using it for three weeks (4-5X per wk) and my hair is thinning and receding faster. MAN I really hope it is because bigger and thicker hair is on the way, or I'm phucked.

36YO - NW2