Big BLACK flakes

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
What the hell. for the past week ive got these big black flakes coming off my scalp. (im white btw). At first i just thought it was something from my hat but i stopped wearing it.

Im freaking out, has anyone ever heard of this? I was at work the other day and run my hand over my head and you could see a fair of these floating down.

SuperMeh

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you dye your hair...? minoxidil can strip hair dyes out I heard.. :S

Scary

TEDDYRUXPIN

Established Member
Reaction score
KeyserSoza said:
What the hell. for the past week ive got these big black flakes coming off my scalp. (im white btw). At first i just thought it was something from my hat but i stopped wearing it.

Im freaking out, has anyone ever heard of this? I was at work the other day and run my hand over my head and you could see a fair of these floating down.

Either your twin is putting ash on your head or something bad is happening. Alcohol from minoxidil will strip any dye on hair. As for black flakes? No idea. Your wording is tooooo vague.

KeyserSoza

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, it seems to be slowing down but im still getting some. Its not like ash, it looks more like skin peelings only black, its really weird. Also some of the hairs i pull out have a black bulb, whats with that, some do have the normal white though.

The first few days, the black flakes were pretty big, i was in a meeting and scatch my head and a few large ones fell on to the table, i was kinda shocked and just stared at them for a while. Then i just assumed like you, that it was probably something i ran into, or something in my hat. But they still persist, only it seems to getting much better now, the only thing is when i look at my scalp i cant see any black flacks or what not anywhere...........just glad it seems to be almost over as it is freaky.