Big 3 some regrowth (19) pics

Aneik

Reaction score
Your hairline has vastly improved,but I can't compare your vertex result....What about your vertex?...Is it improving?

lp-killen

Reaction score
Here are two pics from my crown. the first one is from this summer in august, and the second one is taken today. Yes its definitely improving, but I'm not completely satisfied yet. thinking about maybe up the dose of minoxidil from once a day to twice.

Also, i have one question to you people that are taking finasteride. Have you hair loss completely stopped? Although my good results and that my hair loss has been greatly reduced since starting finasteride, i´m still losing some hair everyday. Its still a bit fragile, like when i draw my hair trough with a comb there are a always a few hairs coming out, for example. its really irritating me.

Im gonna do this for a year (6 more months) and if I'm not happy with how the hair loss is progressing I'm considering maybe switching to dutasteride.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

• august.jpg
    august.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 461
  • november.jpg
    november.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 477

bfassassin

Reaction score
I'm not sure if mine completely stopped while on finasteride(4.5 months in). Still shedding like 80-170 hairs in the shower every day. Hair definitely looks fuller though. Nice regrowth!

lp-killen

Reaction score
Great improvement. What have you done to improve your scalp psoriasis?

two months ago i discovered a special shampoo for people with scalp psoriasis, its called psorioderm and its just amazing. the psoriasis is not completely gone but it really keeps it in place and i don't have to use any steroid creams anymore. before knowing about the shampoo i had to use a special cortison gel called xamiol every night and i really don't think that was good for my hairloss situation. So if anyone here are having problem with scalp psoriasis, i would really recommend trying that shampoo. I'm not saying it will definitely work for you because everyone seem to react different to all these psoriasis medications but if you have tried everything else like i had, you should give this shampoo a chance. It has certainly make my life easier

bestSean

Reaction score
Great work! Congras!! I have a similar hairloss pattern with you. But I just use finasteride for 2.5 months instead of minoxidil on my hairline, because I have heard someone saying that minoxidil works little to hairline and temples. I'm hesitating about using minoxidil... any advise? Thx~

lp-killen

Reaction score
Great work! Congras!! I have a similar hairloss pattern with you. But I just use finasteride for 2.5 months instead of minoxidil on my hairline, because I have heard someone saying that minoxidil works little to hairline and temples. I'm hesitating about using minoxidil... any advise? Thx~

Thank you! My hairline has improved a lot! Cant tell if its the finasteride or the minoxidil though. I think they work really good together, so my suggestion to you is to start minoxidil once a day. just apply it before you go to bed, its not a big deal.