big 3 miracle

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
well, this is my almost 5 month update, and i can personally say that i'm almost cure, i was on my way to northwood 6 completly hairloss.
imagine danny davitto, after 5 month i have recover from minoxidil shed, and my diffusing hair doesn't look diffusing anymore, it look completly black and natural, my scalp, doesnt show anymore like it use to (i stop using gel cause it showed how bad my hair loss was) now is just a thing of the past. man my hair look and feel, like 3 years ago, before my hair loss started. this friend of mine that didn't see me for 4 months didn't believe it was my hair, he was joking saying sh*t about "welcoome to the hairclub and what kind of toppix am i using" but i felt cool cause it was all natural. i'm not promoting any product or sh*t like that, and i don't check this forum anymore cause well things start getting this good, u don't care anymore about hairloss. but i know that this will motivate alot of people like i also read a lot of stories from other people and gave me hopes, (my first month on minoxidil was a disaster, i was about to quit, but then i read, things always get worse before it gets better"
since now i think my hairloss is cure and it also getting much much better by the day, i don't think about it anymore, maybe that's why i don't visit this page anymore, like i use to (10-20 times a day).
a little info some of u my want to hear
NOTE: my hairloss started from my mid scalp to my frontal section, all over, and then it went to the back all the way to the crown.
so my hair loss was worst on my frontal. with the big 3 i regrowth my hair to the point that my scalp is not visible anymore, not even wet, my hair is about 1" long which i think that's a miracle of improvement, considering there's people that use the big 3 without result.
i don't care if anybody believe me, cause i'm not worry about coments, i'm just happy with my hair growth and that i didn't needed to shave my head or spend on hairclub. since i don't really need to visit this page anymore, i maybe be posting in 3 or 4 months and tell u my update.
other thing is stick with regular sh*t, i spend on doctor lee minoxidil 15% use it for a month and it was a waste of money, minoxidil, (i have only use kirkland brand, but anybrand generic will do it) proscar 1.25 (also generic from india, never tried merck) and nizoral.
well thanx for reading and start blaming me for giving my honest and trustfull update which i'm not getting pay for this, but since i own my miracle to hairlosstalk.com for giving me the initial, treatment. i waste my time writing all of this, and is probably for nothing and i don't blame u. if u are not seeing improving, why believe someone else.
thanx and have a nice hair day

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
eduardmc said:
well, this is my almost 5 month update, and i can personally say that i'm almost cure
Congratulations :)

eduardmc said:
after 5 month i have recover from minoxidil shed
Listening, everyone? :)

eduardmc said:
man my hair look and feel, like 3 years ago, before my hair loss started.
You make this site worthwhile. Thank you for actually coming back and reporting good things. Most people just go and live life :)

eduardmc said:
(my first month on minoxidil was a disaster, i was about to quit, but then i read, things always get worse before it gets better"
since now i think my hairloss is cure and it also getting much much better
Listening everyone? :)

eduardmc said:
i owe my miracle to hairlosstalk.com for giving me the initial, treatment.
You're welcome, and thank you!

HairLossTalk.com

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
the best i can do is post pic, if any of u requested, (i don't have a digital camera i need to get one) but then again i might take a pic with my cure hairloss but i won't have one when my hairloss was real bad,
and there's a main reason for that. after my hair loss was bad, i didn't like people taking pic of me, never liked to sitdown cause when i was all my friend noticed how bad my hair loss was, u could actually see the line which divine where my hairloss was ending and beginning.
if i new this cheap products were gonna work like this, i would have promote one of them but now i can't. maybe if i stop my treatment until it looks really bad again take a pic and start all over again, i could. but my hair is more important to me than all the money they could offer me.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mad congrats!

Glad to hear a positive response from somebody,and also proud you stuck with it.Alot of people have quit once the shed hit.Its amazing to think that you cant see your scalp after only 5 months of treatments....its a good sign for the rest of us to not give up.

Go get a piece of *** now lol.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Eduardmc:
i waste my time writing all of this, and is probably for nothing and i don't blame u

Most definetly not a waste of time writing that post. I would much rather hear a success story then continued negativity.

At what point in time did you notice that your hair was beginning to get better? Do you feel it took a while before the hair you shed became noticeable?

I'm just curious because I'm trying to figure out what I should expect.

eduardmc

Established Member
Reaction score
when i started, i shed a lot of hair. to the point that i was afraid to come out of my house. i was scare and depress, and i thought minoxidil was the worse mistake i ever made. proscar is different is just a pill and the side effect or shed wouldn't be noticesable this soon.
i shed for an entire month. then my hairloss stop, and i wasn't loosing hair anymore.
i will give u dates.

NOVEMBER 17,

i started my treatment with minoxidil and nizoral, nothing more.
i shed a notisable amount of hair from my frontal section, not much from my mid to back hairs, for the entire month

DECEMBER 17,

added minoxidil 15%, proscar 1.25, centrum multi-vit, biotin.
my hairloss stop a few days before that, and i wasn't loosing anymore hair but i was worse than ever, which was to the point where i was gonna stop.

JANUARY 17,

DROPED minoxidil 15%, centrum and multivit-, only kept using the big 3.
nothing new to report i didn't see any improvement during that time.

FEBRUARY 17,

MY hair started to fill in, becoming black and dark again, thicker. all over. i'm starting to use gel again but i let it dry and use the brush again so it could cover scalp.

MARCH 17

BIG IMPROVEMENT, i recover from my minoxidil shed, my hair look black with no visible scalp, and really strong. i had no shed after the first one and no side effects that i could notices. maybe that i have notice dark circle much more when i wake up, and i hear minoxidil cause something like that, and that i have gain over 10 pounds but i won't blame that to minoxidil, it was my eating hobby, but when im using minoxidil i became more hungrier. now i'm on a diet and i'm on the same level that when i started using minoxidil.

and so on, it only keepss getting better. i could just stop right now if the treatment would let me stay with the hair that i have, and i'll be happy all my life, but i know that if i stop the treatment i'll start loosing my hair.

after a year and a half i will start using one application of minoxidil and problably .5 propecial. daily only to maintain it, probably by that time i'll have more hair that i could ever dream of, and that's including before my hairloss started.

NOTE: TIPS THAT I DID.
1) minoxidil is cheap, and since my hairloss is all over my head i use about 4-5 liter on every application to cover all scalp, after applying about 1 minute rovering all over my head.
everyday morning and night.

2)most people that i read, apply minoxidil and then take a shower 3 or 4 hour after. i leave my application all day and all night. i take a shower before application, dry my hair and apply it, leave it all day, at night another shower, dry my hair and apply another aplication and then go sleep.

3)let your hair grow like i did, after minoxidil shed my hair was more than noticesable to the public, so i started letting my hair grow. i didn't get a hair cut for 3 month and my hair wasn't simple growing it was about 5" long and it felt thin. but then i when to a different barber and he gave me this haircut, about 1/2" inch long and KABOOm, my hair wasn't showing no scalp, and it felt strong as a bull, i think when minoxidil penetrate your focille it start growing stronger hair at the bottom of your existing hair, and since my hair was thin at the top it gave me that effect, after the hair cut, my barber cut all of the thinning hair i have on top and now it was only showing what minoxidil did was starting to do to my existing hair. so if u want to see improvement do that.

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for posting gives us all hope

oh and please update us in a few months

cheers kiwi

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
johnnycash said:
Sorry lad but what are the big three you are taking here? minoxidil 5% along with...?

as he said the big 3 , minoxidil 5%, nizoral and propecia

coul you post any pictures of before and after if you have any ? 8)

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
Listening, everyone? :)
Listening everyone? :)

Everybody tends to be...different...I think. ;)

mike1975

Reaction score
hello. thanks for your post-posting. It is appreciated, trust me.

I have a question for you.

The proscar 1.25, can you recommend a site from which you brought? Any side effects?

Also, did you recommend minoxidil 5% or 15%.

Also you mentioned briefly biotin. Do you think this worked and do you recommend this product?

Thanks!