Big 3 - almost full recovery - Koseu

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great results bro! I'm jealous of your temple regrowth man..temple growth is the holy grail and you found it

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus!!! Great

I am again on finasteride and would be happy to get 50% of your result !!

Koseu

Reaction score
Great results bro! I'm jealous of your temple regrowth man..temple growth is the holy grail and you found it

Thank you. It definitely helped getting temple growth, but they never thickened completely. I can notice under bright light.

great result man! you didnt appluy minoxidil to your crown ?

Thank you. No, I don't apply to my crown, because it hasn't been affected. If it is affected later in life I will start.

Nice results! :)

Thanks!

Jesus!!! Great

I am again on finasteride and would be happy to get 50% of your result !!

Thank you. I will cross my fingers for you :)

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
you apply the minoxidil on the top of your head ? or this is propecia which has thicken your top ? you got a shed at the hairline hen first started thx ?

Koseu

Reaction score
you apply the minoxidil on the top of your head ? or this is propecia which has thicken your top ? you got a shed at the hairline hen first started thx ?

I apply to the front and mid scalp part of my head. I shed everywhere during my first months on treatment.

Moran XING

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey.I have to say congans in advance. Since not everyone can has ur result ~ i have been taken the finasteride 2.5mg around 11 monrths with very limited result and hair is still sheding around 40 per a day. I am considering to add or change my treatment now. Any recommendation from ur side? Thanks!

k00lio

Reaction score
Would you be able to give a more detailed breakdown of your regimen, please? Thank you.

Koseu

Reaction score
Very good results @Koseu. You could give us some update, greetings.

Sorry for not replying for years. I just haven’t been on this forum since it took too much of my time.

I have been consistent with my regimen since January 2014, except for missing a minoxidil application once in a while and only using nizoral once a month.

There is not much to update, but I would definitely say that using the big 3 was the right decision. I was too young to go bald.

My temples never grew out thick and long, but I have been content the 5.5 years. I am considering getting a small hair transplant later in life.

I might post a picture if people are interested.