Big 3 -2 months , excellent results, 20 y/o

bobomastoras

Reaction score
imho, people are expecting way to much of finasteride.
I have seen very little (none) cases where finasteride as the only treatments gives regrowth like this ...
finasteride = maintenance (at best)
Min = regrowth (at best)
end of story (for most of us)

- - - Updated - - -

@bobomastoras: would love to see pics of that "awful shed" you went through.
So , you rubbed minoxidil on your entire head then ? cause on your temples there were no hairs to shed, correct ?

Oh for some reason your post wasn't visible to me until today..
Yea I totally agree ,If i just wanted to maintain i would had just used finasteride without minoxidil.I dont have pictures of the shed,cause it was on the top of the head and for some strange reason all the pictures i took from the top were out of focus and I was just deleting them.
I rubbed about 0.5ml on the top and 1ml on the temples ,from what I have read minoxidil sometimes works systematical ,areas close to the application gets effected too ,so maybe cause I was putting allot on my temples some of it was effecting other areas too.

bugekubie

Reaction score
damn bro.. this is so good!! I want to ask you; do you think that nizoral big role in regaining your hair?

bobomastoras

Reaction score
Looks good. Better than the results I had.
From your thread I see that you don't use any dht blocker, only minoxidil is not a long term solution.

Did you notice your facial wrinkles get worse?
Yes, but I am not sure if minoxidil is the solely reason of that, I am always trying to have my eyes wide open to minimize my forehead, this is probably the main reason of the wrinkles,I should stop doing that...

damn bro.. this is so good!! I want to ask you; do you think that nizoral big role in regaining your hair?
No, I used nizoral only with the purpose to remove the minoxidil flakes, and only for the first 4 months, I am just using minoxidil 1.5ml at night ,1.25mg finasteride and a multivitamin which contains a dozen of different vitamins plus iron(I have iron deficiency).

I will share some better pictures soon, I am just bored right now to take good lighted photos :). I just have some from a 3-4 months ago, my hair are wet and I was in the end of a shedding period,yes I still get these every 4 months and lasts about 2 but at the end of which I get even better hair than when it began. I had more photos but I just cant find them on my pc right now.

pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg