big 2 blog starts now!!!new july 2011 pics on page 4!!!

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Re: big 2 blog starts now!!!first pics uploaded

Understandable...but really, what do you have to lose by adding Nizoral? It would replace your current shampoo, or at the worst add another 3 minutes to your shower.

Remember, maintaining the hair is easier than growing it, so do what you can to keep what you can!

pawelg

Reaction score

so far im doing pretty well with the big 2. as long as that works, i will just keep it up the way it is. if i do see something i dont like, i will probably add nizoral to it.
but im definitely convinced that finasteride and min are the reasons, why people are regrowing, not nizoral. well, at least with finasteride and min its been proven. we will see how it works out :punk:

defendor

Reaction score

All the best Pawelg, where do you get your Finpecia from? Thinking of adding Regaine Foam to my regimen but worried about the shed.

pawelg

Reaction score

alright people, time for another update:

nothing. everything is the same. the vellus hairs are around 1 cm long, i dont know if theyre still growing any longer or if they stopped, but theyre definitely there. i wonder if they will change into the next stage on the way of becoming terminal. who knows? im still not going through any significan shed. im still losing a lot less than i was before i went on the min/finasteride diet, and even before that i wasnt really shedding alot.

so long.

Rawtashk

Reaction score

Keep it up. Don't get discouraged if you don't see instant results. You should give it at least a year before you make up your mind on if it works or not.

pawelg

Reaction score

thanks pal, i will definitely not give up. i know that with the cycles and all it can take well over 1-2 years before you can really say "ok this thing is not working for me". financially i have to say min is pretty cheap, i can definitely afford to pay 40 EUR every 60 months for that, and i really dont find it to be a hassle in my routine. so far i may have missed maybe 6-7 doses, not more, which is nothing really. my dad and my woman both say that my hair looks different, stronger, better. i cant really tell because i thought my hair always looked healthy, only thinning. i didnt have that strawy hair look that some balding people have. for some reason my hair seems to be less seethrough. i dont think i have more density, because that would be impossible due to the timeframe, but i believe the existing hairs are "thicker", i dont know. they seem more robust or whatever.

pawelg

Reaction score
Re: big 2 blog starts now!!!new pics on page 3

ok everyone,

here are some pics. i started on march 10th as you can tell by my posts (had to check it myself).

the lighting is similar, its in the same bathroom afterall.

Jun5%20right.JPG

Jun5%20left.JPG

Jun5%20front.JPG

it does seem to me that its a little better. unfortunately you cant see those vellus hairs that i can see. if they ever turn into terminal hairs my hairline will be totally different.

your thoughts, questions etc.

pawelg

Reaction score

as you know i am always rambling about those vellus hairs that suddenly sprouted on my slick bald hairline. take a look

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

Nneel

Reaction score

Hi Mate

I have read this full thread ..pretty encouraging...
I have 95% similar problem like u..and forntal hair is more thinner than u

im on Kriklan minoxidil 5% + Fins1mg/day

:)

pawelg

Reaction score

hey dude, how long have you been on your current regimen?

pawelg

Reaction score

ok everyone,

my hair keeps getting better and better. no shedding, nothing, except im really becoming gray at 27 lol

my top hair is down to 1 inch, because i can carry it that way now, sides are really short. looks really good. im sticking with that regimen, im happy. the vellus hairs are at 1 inch as well, if this turns terminal then i will flip out.

so long.

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score

Congrats bud ! Keep it going, glad to see people having positive results !

pawelg

Reaction score

thanks pal,

i will upload some fresh pics sometime soon. my "smart"phone is broken, which i am using for a camera. i will get a new one today and then in the next few days i will take the pic. hairlength wont be the same but you can see the difference. its astonishing.

so long.

pawelg

Reaction score
Re: big 2 blog starts now!!!new pics on page 4

ok people,

i have a new "smart" phone, so i took some pics. as you can see the hair is short. obviously this is without dermmatch and combed back, which is still deadly. with dermmatch and combed forward it looks smashing.

ok so here are the new pics and then theres a new one with dermmatch and the right hair style. youve seen my job application pic and now you get to see this one, so you can imagine how confident i feel again. however, this thread is about min and finasteride, and i have to say IF (and thats a big if) this keep progressing like that, by beginning of next year i might not even need dermmatch anymore.

IMAG0199.jpg

IMAG0198.jpg

IMAG0197.jpg

those pics remind me, i should really water the damn plant in the background

dermmatch.JPG

SFFW

Reaction score
hey Pawleg,

I have just moved to Germany and I am finding it hard to get finasteride. Is the stuff you order from http://www.generika-apotheke.com/ legit. Also, where do you get your minoxidil from? I ordered from my normal supplier but I never recieved my order and now I am running low on Minoxidil. Any help would be most appreciated.

pawelg

Reaction score
hi,

i go through the german google shopping and type minoxidil 5%. there is a supplier that offers 6 months of kirkland stuff for 30-40 euro. im sure youll find it. its really easy and you have peace for half a year. on and the stuff from generika apotheke is legit and their business is too. i once didnt get a package and they just sent me another one, the didnt even want the shipping fee.

pawelg

Reaction score
ok everyone,

i have close to 4000 clicks on this thread, which is pretty impressive.

anyway, i noticed something today and yesterday. i had trouble getting my hair to look good with dermmatch. it reminded me of the time where i just had startet min and my hair was still pretty thin. as you all know i am convinced that my hair got alot better, but yesterday and today the hair was very difficult to get to look good.

so i have two theories.

the worse: my hair is thinning out, which could be just a shed. evidence to support this would be the eyelash sized hairs that fall out when i comb my hair. but still, i lose like 10 hairs a day, so that would speak against a shed. maybe a mini shed.

the better: my "old hair" is growing faster than my "new hair" and therefore it seems like im thinning, because the longer hairs are less dense at the ends. evidence to support this, when you look from the top or from the sides (without dermmatch) you can barely see any scalp shining through. its only the tips of the hair that looks thin, not the base right on the scalp. i personally think, that the newer hairs just take longer to grow since theyre not totally terminal yet and that i just need to cut my hair down to a certain length to even it out. and thats what i will do on the weekend.

i will get back to the readers on here, even though youre extremely quiet. :dunno:

so long! :pint:

Rawtashk

Reaction score
1 day does not a sample size make.

Stick with it. If you have thin hair, then you're going to have good hair days and bad hair days.