big 2 blog starts now!!!new july 2011 pics on page 4!!!

pawelg

Reaction score
oh i will stick with it. the thing is for the past 2 months or so i havent had a bad hair day ever. and now two days in a row i was having trouble getting it right. i think its my second theory and that less hair (i.e. cut shorter) is better in my case. i keep this thread updated once the haircut is there. even if its a shed, things should get better afterwards, at least i hope.

heynow1234

Established Member
Reaction score
hey man i just wanted to reply and let you know ive been reading....Ive been on propecia 2.5 years and just added the foam alittle over 3 weeks ago. Good Luck!

pawelg

Reaction score
thanks to the poster above! :pint:

anyway, theres really nothing new to write about. i think my hair did not get worse. the new haircut revealed that the status quo is about the same since like 2 or 3 months. the vellus hairs got up to an inch give or take and arent growing any longer. i guess if i dyed my hair black, including the vellus hairs, it would be funny. so anyway, ill just keep doing what im doing and get back to you when theres something new.

by the way, id be very happy if things just stayed like this.

ill see you guys around. many, many clicks, guys.

pawelg

Reaction score
howdy fellas,

i havent posted in quite a while. i have had a lot on my plate but i can say that my hair hasnt changed. i recently dyed my hair black (for band reasons) and just for fun i colored the vellus hairs. theyre around an inch long but they havent grown any further. they havent fallen out and turned into terminals either. so as of a few months now my hair has stayed exactly the same. i barely shed, my hair overall looks and feels healthier and thicker but other than the vellus hairs there definitely hasnt been any regrowth so far. i am around the half year mark now, pretty exactly, i started sometime late in march i believe, just check my first post. so far id say im doing well.

ill see you guys around :pint:

pawelg

Reaction score
hey fellas,

just a quick update. i decided to cut my hair short (1 inch). with dermmatch it looks awesome and gives me a badass look together with a beard of the same length hehe.
kind of like robert de niro in meet the parents, just alot younger. :jackit:

ok anyway, im still on my regimen which i follow rather religiously, except once in a while, where i might skip rogaine in the morning to apply dermmatch better. the two dont go well together.

my hair still looks better than when i started out, however i was always harping on how im not losing any hairs anymore at all, not even the allowed 100 per day. well, that has changed. now i am losing hair, i wouldnt say its alarming, its definitely less than a 100 a day, but its a change nonetheless. it could be a shed, it could be just the hair being normal now, i wouldnt say its a bad sign, but either a good sign or completely irrelevant. ill keep an eye on it.

ill see you guys around sometime.

pawelg

Reaction score
Rocky: no, no sides.

lapsedpacifist: thanks, pal. going good so far. im sporting a buzz cut or a mohawk. looks really kool. my hair seems to be doing ok. im using dermmatch during the day and i barely wear any hats anymore. the seethrough vellus hairs on my temples that i regrew can be colored with dermmatch, giving me a really nice hairline. one that is appropriate for someone in their late 20s. i should probrably upload some pictures i guess.

:pint:

mmmikkke

Reaction score
Thank you for the updates! Very encouraging that you're not having any sides ... I was terrified of doing the big 2 but I might try it now thanks to you.