Beta Sitosterol & Saw Palmetto Solved My Problem

cynibun

Reaction score
Do you still have success now from these two supplements? Now that it has been a few months since your first post. Please, I am dying to know. Thanks.

Reaction score
I tried Spiractolone and Propecia (even tho women aren't supposed to) and they worked, but I didn't like the idea of being on the drugs.

Happy for your success! I have two questions.

1. I am on spironolactone - only 50mg a day...it has decreased my shedding...but no new growth. Is this what happened to you? How great were your result on spironolactone??

2. The Beta....is it something I can buy at the drug store???

Thanks!

OLGA

Reaction score
BETA SITOSTEROL & SAW PALMENTO

DO WE NEED TO TAKE THOSE TABLETS/CAPS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE ?
DID YOU HEAR ABOUT 'THYMUSKIN' ?

PLEASE REPLY AS I WASTED SO MUCH MONEY & NOTHING HELPS.
TA
OLGA

skeeweeaka

Reaction score
Nothing worked for me..

Hello, I just wanted to say that I have alopecia and nothing worked for me. I tried every supplement out there. Finally, I just decided to seek other solutions. Lace cap wigs have worked for me. They have given me my life back and noone even suspects that it is a wig.

TJ

jolie

Reaction score
Re: Nothing worked for me..

skeeweeaka said:
Hello, I just wanted to say that I have alopecia and nothing worked for me. I tried every supplement out there. Finally, I just decided to seek other solutions. Lace cap wigs have worked for me. They have given me my life back and noone even suspects that it is a wig.

TJ

I see that you're an AKA, I used to be active in the sorority as well. Well, nothing has worked for me so far either. Today I ordered Provillus pills and I'll see what happens with them. If anyone reading this has tried Provillus, please let me know what your experience was and if it works.
I also am in the process of ordering my very first lace front wig. Can you give any advice or tips for someone who may be wearing a lace front full time for a while?