Best Ways to Remove Ghostbond - From Scalp & Other Objects.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
My last install was done in haste & I think used WAY too much product, but I'm not entirely sure.

After removing the unit, it took over a week for my scalp to be fully non-sticky - despite using C22, mineral oil, olive oil, exfoliators, many shampoos, conditioners, etc. I did, however, try dish soap.

I've always hated glue but can't use tape as it causes allergy in me.

The cleaning people also needed a solid hour to clean up my sink area & they weren't f*****g around buy time, as I pay them a flat fee.

This stuff is really disgusting. I wish I could just apply to my hairline but tapes a no-go for me.

What do you guys do to clean white glue up?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Hairdirect's Cleanskip Scalp or something like that, many layers and scrubbing inbetween. A really weird and complex name. It's a solvent in gel form. Then dish washing liquid twice, then soap twice.

From objects with water and toilet paper and fingers. From certain surfaces where it really gets stuck with the aid of isopropyl alcohol.

From the system with Hairdirect's Protouch citrus solvent or C22 soak for 24--36h, then scrubbing and some more hours of soak in the same solvent. Then twice dish washing liquid and twice soap. Then scrubbing again if needed while it's still soft from washing, sometimes with the help of 100% isopropyl alcohol.

Last edited:

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairdirect's Cleanskip Scalp or something like that, many layers and scrubbing inbetween. A really weird and complex name. It's a solvent in gel form. Then dish washing liquid twice, then soap twice.

From objects with water and toilet paper and fingers. From certain surfaces where it really gets stuck with the aid of isopropyl alcohol.

From the system with Hairdirect's Protouch citrus solvent or C22 soak for 24--36h, then scrubbing and some more hours of soak in the same solvent. Then twice dish washing liquid and twice soap. Then scrubbing again if needed while it's still soft from washing, sometimes with the help of 100% isopropyl alcohol.
I do it also that way. Put in in C22 for some hours and its easily removable. You just rinse it of with water. No scrubbing needed.
Be careful with re-attaching. You have to remove the oil of the c22 completely

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I do it also that way. Put in in C22 for some hours and its easily removable. You just rinse it of with water. No scrubbing needed.
Be careful with re-attaching. You have to remove the oil of the c22 completely
Definitely scrubbing needed and atleast 36h of soaking.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long was the bond on before you tried to clean it off? I noticed I you do it to soon, its hard to get off but 2 to 3 weeks fairly easy. As a matter off fact shampoo should work buy its self
Oh, that's a great point. It was on for only a few days.