Best Way To Split 5m Finasteried Into Portions? (powder?)

DONTWANNAGETBALD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I live in Russia. Here we have only 5 mg Finasteride (mostly Proscar/Penester) available.

The question is: which is the best way to split it into 1 mg doses?
Usual cutting seems to be not precise enough. My idea is to grind a tablet into powder, mix it for a while and then use precise jewelry scales to split the powder into 5 portions of same weight.

Will it work? Does anyone have other ideas or techniques?

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i cut it with knife into 5 pieces, start with bottom side and make a rectangle out of the pill, then split rectangle into 4 small rectangles by parallel cuts
even if they are uneven, it doesnt matter, 0,25mg disproportion will not make any difference at all

Last edited:

DONTWANNAGETBALD

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your replies!
i cut it with knife into 5 pieces, start with bottom side and make a rectangle out of the pill, then split rectangle into 4 small rectangles by parallel cuts
I don't quite get the idea. May you please make a drawing?

Grind into powder, put it in to alcohol/vodka, measure and drink it.
Is there any difference between putting the powder into vodka and putting it into medical capsules? Second variant seems more comfortable to me.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you trying to make a topical form or are you going to drink this?

You could also order a powder form online.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to drink this :)
This may be an option, but won't it be better to order ready-to-use 1mg tablets?
Also (I'm not sure whether it is allowed to source drugs here) do you know where to order it from?

Powder is better as the tablets contain a load of filler sh*t.

Think you can buy the powder directly from Merk or other sources online if you have a prescription.