Best Treatments To Prevent Tingling And Itching That Causes Receding Hairline.

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always thought I used to be the only one getting random tingles in the corners of my hairline and itching but turns out I'm not.

I used to experience this alot but now it happens maybe once or twice a year which then after a few days would I notice my hairline had receded further.

27 not and been losing hair since 16.. I know for sure without the tingles and itch my hairline does not recede and only recedes when those two precursors occur.

I just had a transplant to reconstruct my hairline but was wondering what treatments are people using or swear by that have completely stopped tingling, itching, inflammation and most importantly the receding of the hair! Ofcourse I don't want my hair to recede any further behind the hairline.

Please share your treatments, I'm currently on finasteride and minoxidil but even then I get the itch once or twice a year.. So looking for stronger topical treatments to prevent the tingles returning.

Just read about zix or or something. Anyway please share any real treatments that are WORKING for you in prevention of inflammation NOT THEORIES.

Thanks.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always thought I used to be the only one getting random tingles in the corners of my hairline and itching but turns out I'm not.

I used to experience this alot but now it happens maybe once or twice a year which then after a few days would I notice my hairline had receded further.

27 not and been losing hair since 16.. I know for sure without the tingles and itch my hairline does not recede and only recedes when those two precursors occur.

I just had a transplant to reconstruct my hairline but was wondering what treatments are people using or swear by that have completely stopped tingling, itching, inflammation and most importantly the receding of the hair! Ofcourse I don't want my hair to recede any further behind the hairline.

Please share your treatments, I'm currently on finasteride and minoxidil but even then I get the itch once or twice a year.. So looking for stronger topical treatments to prevent the tingles returning.

Just read about zix or or something. Anyway please share any real treatments that are WORKING for you in prevention of inflammation NOT THEORIES.

Thanks.
I add 10 drops of peppermint oil and 10 drops tea tree oil to my 5% minoxidil, works great.

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I add 10 drops of peppermint oil and 10 drops tea tree oil to my 5% minoxidil, works great.
Do you use liquid minoxidil? I use foam. Thinking I might make zix formula and interchange between this and peppermint/tree oil.

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you use liquid minoxidil? I use foam. Thinking I might make zix formula and interchange between this and peppermint/tree oil.
I was using foam but switched so I could add the essential oils. I also started using a tea tree shampoo daily. Let it soak in, then scrub scalp with stiff bristled brush while in shower. Dead skin on scalp will be removed and oils and min soak in quick.

Maverick91

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was using foam but switched so I could add the essential oils. I also started using a tea tree shampoo daily. Let it soak in, then scrub scalp with stiff bristled brush while in shower. Dead skin on scalp will be removed and oils and min soak in quick.
Thanks for the info, how effective do you feel this treatment has been for you? Are you a diffuse or receding hairline type or hair loss guy? Has it stopped, if so how long?

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, how effective do you feel this treatment has been for you? Are you a diffuse or receding hairline type or hair loss guy? Has it stopped, if so how long?
I just started this like a month ago. Had to try something new. I’m diffuse and receding but am already showing good signs since the change with routine.scalp and hair feel so much more healthy. I’m barely shedding and seeing signs of improvement with small terminal hairs sprouting. I’ve been in the big 3 for 3 years and was getting what felt like infected follicles the shed after. Cycle wouldn’t stop.