Best topical Concentration and Vehicle

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can go to Dr Resul Yaman on turkey, he gives decent results for 1 euro per graft or maybe Dr Cinik from 2000 to 3000 euros all inclusive. Otherwise you could choose Asmed, HLC, Pekiner, Keser but they are more expensive
Cinik is a bit of a hair mill.. haven’t seen much of Yaman. The others are great but a little out of budget.

jazz1

Reaction score

Jack_Daniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
its really easy to make a topical finasteride by yourself. Just buy 60 mg of pure finasteride powder from pharmacy and mix it with minoxidil solution (Regaine 5%) . So you are going to have a mixture of minoxidil 5%, and finasteride 0.1%. Its super easy and cheap.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use topical Duasteride on scalp already mixed by small dropper. As with all topicals the trick is to get the scalp to absorb for long periods.
For example, if you use a great DHT reducing shampoo, it’s on the scalp 5 min & washed off, while your body is producing DHT 24/7. Not very effective.
Same with topicals. I use about 8 different ones, but no BREAKTHROUGHS to report.
However, I’m always tinkering my regimen. Couple days ago I thought about my bag of minoxidil sulphate. I have a kilo of the stuff, don’t ask me exactly how I got it, but I got it. Yeah I read the studies of it being 14 times more effective than plain minoxidil in growing hair. So I thought this has GOT to be the answer.
So how to mix it. At first I used distilled water in a blender. No perceivable results.
Then I threw it in with plain minoxidil, then Ru58841. Again no perceivable results. So I read some more on minoxidil sulphate. Why not put some in water & drink it. NO, I’m not doing that. Then I read some companies said it mixed with ethanol or DMSO. Hmm.. Did I have any?
DMSO I’ve tried before & didn’t like. Very drying & irritating to skin. How bout ethanol. YES. my $5 hand sanitizer is 75% ethanol. Great, I’ll sanitize my scalp & put minoxidil sulphate on top.
So I’ve tried this for 2 days now. No irritation which is big plus. My hair looks thicker, but will have to shower/shampoo my hair & observe it wet & as it dries to confirm. But anyways in theory it should absorb & vasodilate scalp hairs for an extended period at higher strength than usual protocol.