Best topical Concentration and Vehicle

Jack_Daniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guyz.

I just opened this thread to ask about your experiences with topical finasteride. I'm just using topical finasteride 0.1% dissolved in trichosol with minoxidil 5%. It seems to give me benefits in reducing hair loss, while i dont have side effects. But its a bit messy for my hair, as the hair gets greasy when i apply it on my scalp. I was thinking to buy pure finasteride powder from local pharmacy and mix it with minoxidil 5% (60 ml). So i would put 60 mg of pure finasteride powder into the minoxidil solution and mix it, so i would have a mix of finasteride 0.1% and minoxidil 5% .

What do you think would be the best concentration and vehicle to deliver the finasteride and minoxidil into my hair folicles? Trichosol or the normal vehicle of minoxidil solutions (purified water, alcohol and propylene glyocol) ? Also did anyone of you have good results with topical finasteride? What are your experiences with topical finasteride? How would you compare topical finasteride with oral finasteride in temrs of results?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guyz.

I just opened this thread to ask about your experiences with topical finasteride. I'm just using topical finasteride 0.1% dissolved in trichosol with minoxidil 5%. It seems to give me benefits in reducing hair loss, while i dont have side effects. But its a bit messy for my hair, as the hair gets greasy when i apply it on my scalp. I was thinking to buy pure finasteride powder from local pharmacy and mix it with minoxidil 5% (60 ml). So i would put 60 mg of pure finasteride powder into the minoxidil solution and mix it, so i would have a mix of finasteride 0.1% and minoxidil 5% .

What do you think would be the best concentration and vehicle to deliver the finasteride and minoxidil into my hair folicles? Trichosol or the normal vehicle of minoxidil solutions (purified water, alcohol and propylene glyocol) ? Also did anyone of you have good results with topical finasteride? What are your experiences with topical finasteride? How would you compare topical finasteride with oral finasteride in temrs of results?
If it works, don't f*** it. Simple use it at night, and wash your hair on morning, so simple like that.

Jack_Daniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works, don't f*** it. Simple use it at night, and wash your hair on morning, so simple like that.
i use it at night, but i also use topik in the morning. So if i wash my hair in the morning and then apply topik hair fibers, then i should wash my hair again at night. So i should wash my hair 2 times per day and its a bit annoying. Thats why i'm looking for a different topical finasteride vehicle, that does not make my hair greasy.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
i use it at night, but i also use topik in the morning. So if i wash my hair in the morning and then apply topik hair fibers, then i should wash my hair again at night. So i should wash my hair 2 times per day and its a bit annoying. Thats why i'm looking for a different topical finasteride vehicle, that does not make my hair greasy.
That’s why I’m going for a FUE.. sick of hair fibres and washing the hair out of my head

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is not finasteride, it is minoxidil that is hard to disolve.

Jack_Daniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s why I’m going for a FUE.. sick of hair fibres and washing the hair out of my head
which doctor would you select for ur FUE procedure? I'm also looking for a good har transplant clinic, until then i'm using hair fibers.

Jack_Daniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any "wallmart " minoxidil lotion will leave you hair looking like sh*t next day. They all have high PG
Regaine-rogaine has more PG than other minoxidil solutions, and it takes many hours to dry. I found minoxidil solution with finasteride from Minoxidilmax which says it has low amount of PG, so it should dry fast and not make the hair greasy.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
which doctor would you select for ur FUE procedure? I'm also looking for a good har transplant clinic, until then i'm using hair fibers.
I’ll prob go with Asuman..They produce good results on a Turkish forum, doesn’t charge an arm and a leg too. There’s Hair Of Istanbul but they are roughly £3k Sterling

Jack_Daniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll prob go with Asuman..They produce good results on a Turkish forum, doesn’t charge an arm and a leg too. There’s Hair Of Istanbul but they are roughly £3k Sterling
You can go to Dr Resul Yaman on turkey, he gives decent results for 1 euro per graft or maybe Dr Cinik from 2000 to 3000 euros all inclusive. Otherwise you could choose Asmed, HLC, Pekiner, Keser but they are more expensive

jazz1

Reaction score
$89 for topi duta? Bit steep
They give 10% discount to forum members when you buy 3 bottles, I pay that price for Topical Finasteride with added 15% Minoxidil and other additives. I guess for me it’s cheaper than using the United Kingdom clinics as they charge so much more money for just 12.5% Minoxidil.......

Jack_Daniels

My Regimen
Reaction score
They give 10% discount to forum members when you buy 3 bottles, I pay that price for Topical Finasteride with added 15% Minoxidil and other additives. I guess for me it’s cheaper than using the United Kingdom clinics as they charge so much more money for just 12.5% Minoxidil.......
minoxidilmax has lower prices than this mate

jazz1

Reaction score

jazz1

Reaction score
so why then pay more for the same product?

I get discount because I buy 3 bottles, plus I have the anti androgens added with other additives which are different. I have used the same mixture over the years from other compound pharmacies that MinoxidilMax do not add. There is also the concern as I buy from a LEGIT compound pharmacy with prescription that’s been lab tested and safe.

I hope this answers your questions......

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ll go with the Italian one.€39 I just need the form stamped etc