Best time to take Propecia

RonHyatt

Reaction score
When is the best time to take Propecia? Morning, afternoon or night?
Should it be taken on a empty stomach or with food?

Or does none of the above matter?

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
it does say it doesnt make a difference, but taking it with an empty stomach is never the same as with a full stomach. The absortion is really higher when it is empty.

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
it just is. because it needs energy, your body will just absorb quickly and fully anything you eat. try to drink a strong coffee with a completly empty stomach for example.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
you are referring to when your body is in a catabolic state (i.e. when you first wake up or when you just finished a workout) this is when your glycogen levels are low and your body will absorb any food you put into it. That is not necessarily true with medicines....there are plently of medicines that REQUIRE you to take food, and others that require you take on an empty stomach....In fact, take a look at your multi-vit IM sure it says to take with food...this is supposed to aid in absorbtion

RonHyatt

Reaction score
I found this on another site, any comments?
"I am under the belief that there is a diurnal variation in testosterone levels which are higher in the early morning than other times of the day. That might suggest that the best time to take Propecia is in the morning"

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
listen....if you are taking finasteride everyday....your dht levels will "flat line" ...so it doesnt matter what time of day you are taking them...as long as you take 1 mg everyday.