Best thickening shamp? Loreal elvive thickening regenium xy

rickbull83

Reaction score
Hi there,

Just enquiring what people think is the best shampoo to offer thicker looking hair?

I used regain's pre-gain for a while and though it was reasonably good. Lots of lather from very little product, not too many ingredients and clear which i'm sure ive read somewhere suggests it quite natural and gentle. Not too sure. This was good and makes my hair quite fluffy.

Have also used Loreal elvive's body building thickening regenuim xy shampoo (silver bottle) which it states on the back has proven results of 8 out of 10 men noticing thicker effect. Not sure if there is any differenc ebetween the two although for some reason i think the loreal is slightly better.

Have used nizoral briefly and Dr Lee's treatment shampoo which from reading the ingredients is bascially the same as nizoral. Stopped using both of these after a 2 weeks as i thought they were removing too many hairs whilst actually in the shower which is something ive never had with other shampoos.

SHould i use nizoral or Dr Lees once or twice a week? Was put of by the amount of hair loss but its seems apparent that peoples opinion on here is that nizoral is good for the scalp. Has anyone else noticed shedding in the shower whilst using either of these?

What are peoples opinions on nizoral or Dr Lees's treatment shampoo on being topical dht inhibitors? Has any one seen improved results just with the addition of these products?

Anyone got any other shampoos that make the hair look thicker?

Any thought much welcomed!!

Cheers

muaythai187

Established Member
Reaction score
I spend thousand of hair thickening shampoo but the best one is use is pregaine,which you have already use so dont waste any of your money buying other products. My sister is a hairstylist and she gave me samples of expensive shampoos and they dont work except for pregaine which is cheaper.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Aveda Pure Abundance!

RonPaulRepublican

Reaction score
When do you guys use your thickening shampoos? I really don't have any opportunity to use these anymore between using Revita and NANO shampoos.

Though I DO notice a difference when using a good natural thickening conditioner vs. a cheapo one.

I used to use Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner but I think I like this one better now: Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner by Avalon Organics. 14 oz in a big blue bottle. Good stuff and some good ingredients too.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
RonPaulRepublican said:
When do you guys use your thickening shampoos? I really don't have any opportunity to use these anymore between using Revita and NANO shampoos.

Though I DO notice a difference when using a good natural thickening conditioner vs. a cheapo one.

I used to use Jason Thin to Thick Conditioner but I think I like this one better now: Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner by Avalon Organics. 14 oz in a big blue bottle. Good stuff and some good ingredients too.

use them as a pre-wash BEFORE nizoral / nano / revita