Best Supplier for Stock 7X9 French Lace?

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just assumed Lord and LaVivid were the best, but people are saying otherwise. There are so many brands I see online, on a FB hair forum.

Who are you guys buying from and find reliable w/ a good price?

DarthJoking

My Regimen
Reaction score
SuperHairPieces 8x10 full French Lace,medium light density,was £170 ish for me. They cut it to your size for £10 extra.

Gone up to £198.52 now but still cheap. M105 is the one.
M105BF for not much more at £213,has bleached knots in the front.

HairHub also have stock French lace hair systems for £250.
9 3/4 x 7 3/4 base size.,which can be cut to your size by them too.
UK based company.

Last edited:

Jbnonc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just assumed Lord and LaVivid were the best, but people are saying otherwise. There are so many brands I see online, on a FB hair forum.

Who are you guys buying from and find reliable w/ a good price?
In my experience- the best QUALITY HAIR is currently coming from Hair by MHE.

My experience with LAVIVID- LOUSY!

Ordered a stock system with REMY Indian hair and a custom with European hair.

Stock system was poorly made- terrible craftsmanship.

Custom system was gorgeous- superb craftsmanship.

BOTH systems with poor quality hair that tangled worse than any I’ve ever seen. Dry brittle and lifeless after the second shampoo, despite deep conditioning. Definitely not REMY HAIR, no way this was European hair.

Wearing hair for over 20 years now- not a novice here

Quite surprised given so many positive reviews with Lavivid. I know they sponsor many YOUTUBERs so expect a fair amount of tainted reviews.

Curious if any non-sponsored customers besides myself have had similar or better experience.

mroizo

My Regimen
Reaction score
BOTH systems with poor quality hair that tangled worse than any I’ve ever seen. Dry brittle and lifeless after the second shampoo, despite deep conditioning. Definitely not REMY HAIR, no way this was European hair.

I tried the Lavivid Helios Swiss lace a few months ago and my experience was similar. The hairline and bleached knots were great but the hair quality and colour were disappointing. The colour was supposed to be a 420, i.e. medium-dark brown with 20% grey. However, the hair was very dark, almost black. Moreover, I had the same experience with tangling and dryness.

I also had the HD105 from Superhairpieces and currently the Champion Remy from Lordhair. I prefer both over the Helios and found the Champion Remy to have the best overall features. The hairline is better than the HD105 and the hair quality is also soft. The Champion Remy lasts about 3-5 months for me before the hair density becomes too thin and the colour washed out too much.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience- the best QUALITY HAIR is currently coming from Hair by MHE.

My experience with LAVIVID- LOUSY!

Ordered a stock system with REMY Indian hair and a custom with European hair.

Stock system was poorly made- terrible craftsmanship.

Custom system was gorgeous- superb craftsmanship.

Wearing hair for over 20 years now- not a novice here

Quite surprised given so many positive reviews with Lavivid. I know they sponsor many YOUTUBERs so expect a fair amount of tainted reviews.

Curious if any non-sponsored customers besides myself have had similar or better experience.
Interesting you mention dry, pathetic, lifeless hair that tangles as soon as water touches it. I've had a few of those too - such nonsense.