BEST shampoo??

nilla

Reaction score
So many threads saying how good nizoral is then how bad it is.
What is the best in the eyes of the members here?
Also,what is a good "everyday" shampoo?

Sean68

Reaction score
in my opinion nano. aveda pure abundance is supposed to be good as well but ive never used it. t-gel greasy i use most days. i think those three would come pretty high on people's lists.

Felk

Reaction score
Sean68 said:
in my opinion nano. aveda pure abundance is supposed to be good as well but ive never used it. t-gel greasy i use most days. i think those three would come pretty high on people's lists.

Sound advice here. Nizoral is a great shampoo for me - soft shiny hair. Nano is a good contrast - thicker, bulked up and wavier hair, it gives me. Rotating between these two is my favourite method, and if you have any faith in shampoos at all that's as sound a combo as you'll get.

The absolute best in my experience, though perhaps somewhat wasteful, is a nizoral wash, followed by a tiny amount of Nano. I do this when I need to look my best and will generally get a few compliments that day on how good my hair looks.

masculineyourheart

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of users love Nizoral, especially the more experienced ones. I'd recommend giving it a go if you haven't already - it's not that expensive, you only have to use a small amount every few days, and it's been shown in studies (that I've never bothered to read) to be somewhat effective in thickening the hair shaft.

For me, it left my scalp irritated and itchy and my hair would feel dry, thin and generally shee-ite, even when only using it once a week.

I use Moogoo these days and luuuuurve it. It gives me soft, shiny, sparkly hair with wings and fairy dust and magic powers. It'll ninja kick your grandparents.
It won't regrow your kidneys though.

Try Nizoral with a good conditioner to follow it. If it leaves your hair feeling poo then come back and ask more questions.
You should be rotating it with a more gentle shampoo either way. The cleaning agents in Nizoral are pretty brutal.

alphaproxima

Reaction score
1) Nizoral 2%

2) Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo (INVIGORATING CLEANSER)

3) Baxter of California Protein Shampoo

4) American Crew Citrus Mint Active Shampoo

5) MiN Detox Cleansing Treatment & Shampoo

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
all my regimen currently consists of these days is Revita and i'm maintaining. so no complaints. been too lazy to apply green tea to my head. who knows if it even penetrates without ethanol. no one decent i know is on social assistance these days so no retin-A for me.

Felk

Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
all my regimen currently consists of these days is Revita and i'm maintaining. so no complaints. been too lazy to apply green tea to my head. who knows if it even penetrates without ethanol. no one decent i know is on social assistance these days so no retin-A for me.

You can get it very cheap online, Retin-A. It also goes for an exorbitant sum online as well, so be cluey.

At http://www.medsmex.com you can get a big 40mg tube for $14.95 each...

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Felk said:
Follically Challenged said:

You can get it very cheap online, Retin-A. It also goes for an exorbitant sum online as well, so be cluey.

At http://www.medsmex.com you can get a big 40mg tube for $14.95 each...

Thanks Felk, I appreciate it!