Best Shampoo For Hairloss And Thinning Hair???

Jsl1980

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
Just after people's thoughts, opinions and experiences on the best hair loss/thickening shampoo available on the market to treat hair loss from the crown and top of head? Apreciate this is a pretty broad topic but any suggestions welcome.
Thanks.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The best shampoo for hair loss is PURA d’Or Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo. It is an all-natural shampoo which is great for day-to-day use. The unique mix of components that make up this product is sure to stop even the slightest signs of breakage, thinning and hair loss. This is why this product contains a staggering 15 DHT-blockers, so you can rest assured that it will work wonders with your hair. The shampoo contains many herbal extracts, so the shampoo will feed the hair, repair and saturate dry strands and fix split ends, ensuring a full recovery within twelve weeks.
View attachment 69939
Go f*** yourself

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best shampoo for hair loss is PURA d’Or Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo. It is an all-natural shampoo which is great for day-to-day use. The unique mix of components that make up this product is sure to stop even the slightest signs of breakage, thinning and hair loss. This is why this product contains a staggering 15 DHT-blockers, so you can rest assured that it will work wonders with your hair. The shampoo contains many herbal extracts, so the shampoo will feed the hair, repair and saturate dry strands and fix split ends, ensuring a full recovery within twelve weeks.
View attachment 69939

Report this sh*t.

resu

Reaction score
Shampoos won't thicken your hair, any will do really. I use Stieprox but lately I've been just using cold water from the shower head.

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shampoos won't thicken your hair, any will do really. I use Stieprox but lately I've been just using cold water from the shower head.
Idk i tried that for a while no shampoo seemed to make my hair worse, but i do agree no shampoo seems to work ive tried many “thickening” shampoos they dont do sh*t

Ilia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i use phytologist 15 shampoo around 2-3 month, will continue till 1 year.