Best results in years

messm0rph

Reaction score
2.5 months ago I was in a huge shed.

The shed was caused by one/all the following
- taking a bodybuilding supplement
- stopping revivogen
- only using minoxidil 5% once per day and would skip some days.

The left the shed hit me hard... Towards what I guess was end of the shed I shook my regime up heaps. I added

Toco-8, Lasermax 90, minoxidil 12.5% morning and 15% night.

So yeah I have never rebounded so quick from a shed and the hair is probably best its been in 4 years. I wanted to share my sucess. I never ever have rebounded that quick from a SHED and hair thicken then ever. I have my before pictures but not taken the after just yet. Will post eventualy

So yeah I take Propecia, minoxidil 12.5% AM and 5% PM, Flutagel PM, Lasermax 90 3x a week,Toco-8 daily

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Unless you "supplement" was a prohormone or steroids I doubt it caused your shed

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Revivogen really doesn't seem worth it , no-one seems to have any impressive results , do you have any pics of your hair?

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
sammo said:
dropping revivogen... im about to do that... what brand minoxidil?

I dropped it bro, ..a few days ago,...

We just got to come to terms with how bullshit it is. Wasted mucho time and monney on it..

Im now going with what's proven.

Good luck

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
messm0rph said:
2.5 months ago I was in a huge shed.

The shed was caused by one/all the following
- taking a bodybuilding supplement
- stopping revivogen
- only using minoxidil 5% once per day and would skip some days.

The left the shed hit me hard... Towards what I guess was end of the shed I shook my regime up heaps. I added

Toco-8, Lasermax 90, minoxidil 12.5% morning and 15% night.

So yeah I have never rebounded so quick from a shed and the hair is probably best its been in 4 years. I wanted to share my sucess. I never ever have rebounded that quick from a SHED and hair thicken then ever. I have my before pictures but not taken the after just yet. Will post eventualy

So yeah I take Propecia, minoxidil 12.5% AM and 5% PM, Flutagel PM, Lasermax 90 3x a week,Toco-8 daily

Hey,

Just wondering why you're using 12.5% in the morning and 15% at night? Why won't you just use one percentage for morning and night?

Oh, and let's see some update pics! I'm thinking about getting some 12.5 or 15% minoxidil but not too sure.

AZ

Edit - and where are you buying your 12.5 and 15% minoxidil from??