Best Prp Treatments In Manhattan/nyc

Kevin Egan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recently moved to Manhattan, and am looking for a quality, trustworthy, and hopefully not overly expensive PRP treatment provider. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
I recently moved to Manhattan, and am looking for a quality, trustworthy, and hopefully not overly expensive PRP treatment provider. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
i dont think prp works my friend so it might be a waste; no prp doctor will tell you its a waste though bc they want to make money;

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Long term it's probably a waste with Androgen Alopecia. In New Jersey, it's cheaper. You can do it for 500.00 for some doctor's, and in Philadelphia.

Kevin Egan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone had any success with PRP just maintaining the hair they currently have?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After much trial and error I realized the PROPER way to go about PRP.

- make sure it's a reputable clinic and that they are using the latest kits.

- Be certain he is performing the proper amount of injections. This is very important, the PRP needs to distribute evenly throughout the vascular tissue.

- Ask the doctor if he can centrifuge the blood for a longer amount of time, to assure total concentration of platelets.

- When the doctor is about to start the first injection, punch him in the f*****g face and steal the viles.

- cover the viles in gasoline, shove them up his *** and light them on fire.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard of PRP, does it do anything? is it a scam?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
After much trial and error I realized the PROPER way to go about PRP.

- make sure it's a reputable clinic and that they are using the latest kits.

- Be certain he is performing the proper amount of injections. This is very important, the PRP needs to distribute evenly throughout the vascular tissue.

- Ask the doctor if he can centrifuge the blood for a longer amount of time, to assure total concentration of platelets.

- When the doctor is about to start the first injection, punch him in the f*****g face and steal the viles.

- cover the viles in gasoline, shove them up his *** and light them on fire.

10/10 lel

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PRP costs around 400 dollars per treatment and might have the same effectiveness as minoxidil for some people. Overall, it's a waste. Use the money you would spend on that to save up for a hair transplant.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score