Best places in the UK for a transplant

Fermat

Reaction score
What about Crown clinic? A few UK celebrities have been there... http://www.crownclinic.co.uk/case-studies
I was considering getting a consulation... anyone heard anything about them apart from these celebs? Gotta say though... I don't like how half of the case studies... the before photo's are made to look as worse as possible, and in the after photo, there is hair covering the recipient area so we have no idea if there's actually been an improvement :/

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here are some photos of what I have at the moment. I've sent these to DHI and Dr De Ray's for a quotation on how many grafts I'll probably need. What do people reckon ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    799.9 KB · Views: 341

Ukhairguy

Reaction score
Just signed up to provide you with a few names I've narrowed it down to. I've consulted with numerous clinics over 6 months. After lots of emails and phone calls I've narrowed my choice to 2 clinics in the UK. They are www.farjo.com and www.themaitlandclinic.com

Farjo have been around years doing good work. Dr Edward Ball worked at Ziering for years, he has set up the Maitland Clinic in Portsmouth with Shapiro medical.

Search for them as they have lots of patient results. You will always get people saying don't stay in the UK, take no notice, they are going by old info from a decade ago and they have not researched what's available now.

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just signed up to provide you with a few names I've narrowed it down to. I've consulted with numerous clinics over 6 months. After lots of emails and phone calls I've narrowed my choice to 2 clinics in the UK. They are www.farjo.com and www.themaitlandclinic.com

Farjo have been around years doing good work. Dr Edward Ball worked at Ziering for years, he has set up the Maitland Clinic in Portsmouth with Shapiro medical.

Search for them as they have lots of patient results. You will always get people saying don't stay in the UK, take no notice, they are going by old info from a decade ago and they have not researched what's available now.
Thanks for sharing. I find the prices in the UK very expensive DHI quoted me 5000 hairs at £2 per hair that's £10,000 I could probably get this for half that in Belgium with the same if not better quality

Ukhairguy

Reaction score
I believe Belgium is 3-7 Euros per graft, not exactly cheaper but you do have the likes of ******** and Lupanzula who produce fine fue work. I thought you wanted a Uk clinic which is why I provided my opinion on UK clinics. If you're prepared to travel, then the world is your Oyster.

BaldingMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe Belgium is 3-7 Euros per graft, not exactly cheaper but you do have the likes of ******** and Lupanzula who produce fine fue work. I thought you wanted a Uk clinic which is why I provided my opinion on UK clinics. If you're prepared to travel, then the world is your Oyster.
Yes thank you for chiming in with these clinics, I just never really thought of going abroad but since looking it seems a no brainer with both cost and quality

Fermat

Reaction score
Yes thank you for chiming in with these clinics, I just never really thought of going abroad but since looking it seems a no brainer with both cost and quality
London -> Brussels is 2.5 hours for <£60 return journey on the Eurostar, probably the same as it'd take to get to somewhere on the south coast from London.

jamie232

Reaction score
The only two I keep coming across are Farjo and The Maitland Clinic too. I had a consultation at The Maitland Clinic but Farjo aren't getting back to me.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score