Best place to get a consultation in London, UK?

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm planning to get another hair transplant consultation but this time I want it to be face to face rather than a video call so that the doctor can examine my hair properly. Maybe even use a microscope to examine the follicles. Are there any places in London which are doing face to face consultations? Preferably free? I had a video consultation with a doctor from Dr. Arshad's clinic about a year ago but it was terrible since the doctor started the meeting late and abruptly ended the call early.

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to Belgravia. Their first consultation is free but they only stated the obvious which is that I have hairloss. They will try to shove down your throat their shampoos and lotions plus minoxidil 15% and finasteride.

If you talk about hair transplant they are not a hair transplant clinic and they will give you recommendations, maybe about Turkey.

I guess that leaves u the option of some dermatologist with experience in hairloss
Went to Belgravia before Arshad's clinic and had a similar experience, though they weren't as pushy when it came to selling their stuff. Much better than Arshad anyway. Belgravia didn't know much about transplants but they did refer me to Farjo who charges £95 for a doctor consultation.

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to go to a trichologist so I get my hair checked under microscopic. I can no longer go by my own judgement to asses the progression of this condition.... do you have any recommendations? Have u done this before already?

Nah, never done that. First time I've heard of it actually.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alot of the transplants in the UK are poor, if you see any of the Uk reality stars or B-lists celebs mostly they have terrible transplants, make sure you do your homework before choosing one.

TheDarkHour

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alot of the transplants in the UK are poor, if you see any of the Uk reality stars or B-lists celebs mostly they have terrible transplants, make sure you do your homework before choosing one.

I'm planning to get a transplant abroad, probably Eugenix, Zarev or Bis*nga (why does his name get censored?). Just want to get a thorough examination of my hair through a consultation first.

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I'm planning to get another hair transplant consultation but this time I want it to be face to face rather than a video call so that the doctor can examine my hair properly. Maybe even use a microscope to examine the follicles. Are there any places in London which are doing face to face consultations? Preferably free? I had a video consultation with a doctor from Dr. Arshad's clinic about a year ago but it was terrible since the doctor started the meeting late and abruptly ended the call early.
Hi hopefully you see this but Eugenix are doing consultations in London in Decmber 4th and 5th so email them info@eugenix.in to arrange

hairgone1234

My Regimen
Reaction score

There are some good ones here such as Farjo, Reddy and Maitland clinic. Eugenix are a great choice and then you have Bis0nga, Feriduni etc over in Belgium