Best place to buy Rogaine Foam!

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
Drugstore.com

Not only am I saving in the lower price and no tax compared to the real world, but you get drugstore.com $s! I have over $5 which will go for my next order!

The shipping is free if you tag on another small item of your choice which I'm sure you can find something else you need from a drugstore!

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
drugstore is the one of the worst for me. very slow in delivering stuff.

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
Kiffa said:
without offence, but ebay is cheaper 8)

With Ebay by the time the last bid is in, it's turned out to be more. I've tried it before.

Drugstore was slow during the holidays with delivery, but now I'm getting my stuff in a week.

techprof

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is drugstore cheaper than sams club and costco. they sell 4months supply at 50$.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use ebay because im in canada and no one else will sell it to me

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, I didn't know there was such thing as a 4 pack- so ebay it is! I just ordered it from this dude ez2ctrl. Not long after placing the order he sent an email letting me know he got my order and he'd ship it on Tues. Never had anyone do that before! So far so good with this dude!

True Irishman

Reaction score
Best place to buy Rogaine Foam,,,,,,,,

:freaked2:

shavethis.com

I paid 41.99 for 3 month supply for the foam. No shipping charges.

johnnytuinals

Reaction score
With Ebay you can pay around $60-$70 with Shipping
for a 6 months supply.
Yes thats a great buy and the experation date is in 2008 sometime.....
Guesss you will use a bottle a month.
Ebay thats the only way,make sure they have greattttt feedback before buying...JT

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I went for ebay too as paypal is my only way to buy online, I'm gathering from other comments that this worked out to be a good move, I got 3 months worth for £22 including postage.

johnnytuinals

Reaction score
Just paid $68 on ebay with shipping for 6 months
experation date is 2008 and with a seller with 100% Feedback....
With that info you are better off with a 6 month supply...
I have seen people selling 8 and 12 month supplys that are wayyyyyy over priced..Best to stay with 6 month at a time.....JohnnyT

Balding_1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey i'm new to shopping on ebay and I would like to start buying the Foam from there but I have a question about it first. It seems everyone prefers paying by paypal which I have never used before. Do they charge you money to use your credit card when buying? Thanks!