Best Place To Buy Finasteride?? Still InHouse, or AllDayChemist??

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Guys,

After a lot of good success here I feel like finasteride is starting to wear off a bit for me.

From 2010 to 2012 I used Fincar from InHousePharmacy and it halted all loss and I regrew some.

From 2012 to 2013 I used Dutasteride from InHousePharmacy (I think Dutas and Dutagen both) and it did nothing different, was the same.

I switched back to finasteride for the next 2 years.

I tried using dutasteride for a while again after seeing a little hairline loss but it only got worse.

I'm going back to finasteride but so far I am not sure how well it is working.

I have ordered FinPecia and FinCar from both InHousePharmacy and AllDayChemist, the packaging from all of them is different. Does anyone have any advice on which one they've been using the past couple of years with success?

Thank you!

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, both AllDayChemist and InHousePharmacy are good. I've order from AllDayChemist before and never had any issues with them, however I haven't order anything form them for a while now.

I take Dutasteride but have a prescription for it from my GP, so I have no need to buy the drug online. It's helped treat my male pattern baldness a lot and I never suffered from negative side effects. :)

Bricks

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered mine from alldaychemist and I think it's working because my balls are aching like crazy right now.