Best place for a Briy to buy dutasteride?

jasonbudd1984

Reaction score
I am considering taking Dutasteride for my hairloss. Am a 22year old who HASNT taken finasteride. however the results for the former are beginning to win me over. However obviously there is the economic factor, proscar 5th's would be the cheapist. Where are people getting theyre dutasteride? What about the generics. I have found a fair deal at hair-regrowth-centre.com, anyone recommend it?

Goingat20

Reaction score
You should definately try finasteride before dutasteride. It is proven by the FDA and you might be a good candidate for it as your still young. What norwood are you?

jasonbudd1984

Reaction score
not quite sure where Briy is meant to be...perhaps ill just settle for being English. It a bit difficult to judge where i am on the Norwood, i have a receeded hair line, not to bad but it is visible. However the main thing that has made me set on doing something is that i am starting to thin in the crown. The rest of the density is ok, and perhaps somewhat strangly pretty thick. I just dont want to lose anymore than i have, and dutasteride seems to be the best for this. After what i have read i side with opinion that the main factor in not developing the drug further into a hairloss one (ala proscar to propecia) was a question of the economics and the market. Anyone else want to chime in?

Goingat20

Reaction score
propecia is known to work best in the crown area, so that is another positive aspect which you should consider. To answer your question i get my dutasteride from http://www.genhair.com

oni

Reaction score
I have now only got one hair on my head, his name is Dave..............

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Still alive I see, and there was me thinking your last hunting expedition had seen you lost to a pack of ravenous Norwoods, hellbent on avenging all those Norwoodian deaths at the end of your hands/knife/gun/flamethrower/crossbow.

oni

Reaction score
Yes but I lost most of my hair in the last battle, it's just me and Dave now!

Them Norwoods think they are smart lol! me and Dave will find them..................

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
@oni: please write a bit seriously about your situation now.

oni

Reaction score
@Jacky81, what kind of Norwood have you got..............................

oni

Reaction score
Slarti it's 2 years for me next month :lol:

Me and Dave are going down the pub next month, you can join us if you like.

Me and Dave are on the Dutagen now that means we have tried them all.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
oni said:
Slarti it's 2 years for me next month :lol:

Me and Dave are going down the pub next month, you can join us if you like.

Me and Dave are on the Dutagen now that means we have tried them all.

Are you calling your scalp/head/hair loss "Dave?"

oni

Reaction score
Why are you trying to start on Dave for! .......................................................What Norwood are you?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Hi oni, hi Dave, whereabouts are you in East Africa? only I tend not to travel much further than Uganda for a beer.

Happy hunting.

Slarti, not a recognizable Norwood.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
Spammers! Go away....you bring nothing for the board.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
oni said:
@Jacky81, what kind of Norwood have you got..............................
1-2 only the front is my problem.

oni

Reaction score
Not a very rare Norwood then Jacky81 :shock: shame that.................................... Slarti it's ok I understand it would be a long drive to get there in the land rover and Dave does not like the heat.

It would have been fun.

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
oni said:
Not a very rare Norwood then Jacky81 :shock: shame that.................................... Slarti it's ok I understand it would be a long drive to get there in the land rover and Dave does not like the heat.

It would have been fun.
?

oni

Reaction score
!? Now taste some of Tommy's cold steel!!..........................................