Best online place to buy Proscar?

TanbarkBellss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,
I like to buy generic proscar, because it's cheap, and it also comes in 5mg tablets so you can quarter them up and get better value for money.

However, the place i've been buying from i suspect may be selling dodgy product. I could be wrong, but i suspect.

So i just thought i'd throw it out there - what is the most trustworthy and cheapest place to buy proscar online?
(dont say this site because they dont sell proscar ;) )

TanbarkBellss

My Regimen
Reaction score
I buy from here: http://mensmedicines.com/

There's every chance they are 100% legit, but i just want to be sure. The reason i suspected was because i wasn't seeing positive results from the finasteride i was getting from there. But i'm only 4 months into my regime so it's probably less to do with the product and more to do with the time.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
I get mine from 4rx.com. I've had good crown re-growth in the 3 years that I've purchased from them, so I'm pretty confident that they're legit.

Let me know if you want some money saving tips there. I have a discount code from being a return customer.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
NicB said:
Just having a look at that site now. I see Propecia but i don't see Proscar?

The 5mg finasteride is Proscar.

Q52EM37T is my discount code for being a return customer. 10% off, or 20% more pills. Feel free to use it! :)

otis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rawtashk said:
I get mine from 4rx.com. I've had good crown re-growth in the 3 years that I've purchased from them, so I'm pretty confident that they're legit.

Let me know if you want some money saving tips there. I have a discount code from being a return customer.

If you have regroth then they are legit

baldnorman

Reaction score
HI all! I just completed 6 months on this and am satisfied with the fact that hair loss was stopped and seems a lot more hair on the previous almost bald patches.
proscar.png

Last edited:

bfewufuewgf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello.
You can buy proscar online at this trusted and quality pharmacy
trustedrxsolutions.com/?search=proscar