Best Online Pharmacy For Users On Here

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For overall service including range, price, customer service and shipping (including speed and clearing customs), which ones do you guys like?

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only time I ordered meds online without prescription was from inhousepharmacy. Free shipping and while it said 4 weeks or something like that, I think I got my package in two to Scandinavia, but I guess they use whatever cheap shipping they can find so it very well could take a few laps around the world before you get it. Overall I was satisfied with the experience but they only take Bitcoin or American Express.

Last edited:

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
QHI were good but they’ve been down for a couple months now which is frustrating.

Dehydrotestostewronged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used lemon aid and I just started my first half dose today. Too soon to report, but at 90 bucks for 3 months plus the "doctor visit" fee, I have a suspicion Im over-paying.

KarennJames

My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally understand your concern about finding a reliable online pharmacy. As someone who has been in your shoes before, I can definitely relate to the struggle of trying to find a trustworthy source for medications. Personally, I've found that doing research and reading reviews from other users is really helpful when it comes to finding a good online pharmacy. One platform I use to find the best deals/discounts on meds is CharityRx. It's been a game-changer for me and has helped me save a lot of money on my prescriptions.