Best muscle building supplement you guys have tried...

Goingat20

Reaction score
I currently use AST Vp2 whey protein after work out, along with glutamine
Pre workout: either BSN No-explode or Gaspari Supapump (both work great)
Before Bed: Muscle Milk

Has any one tried any supplement which has amazed them?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
I currently use AST Vp2 whey protein after work out, along with glutamine
Pre workout: either BSN No-explode or Gaspari Supapump (both work great)
Before Bed: Muscle Milk

I thought that NO-Explode sucked. I like VPX NO-Shotgun much better.

Best "supplement" I've used was Albuterol @ 12mg/day. Combining NO-Shotgun with Albuterol = endless workouts. I'd have to force myself to leave the gym because I could just lift and lift and lift. It was crazy.

CCS

Reaction score
even steroids did not amaze me. It is all about how you lift. More is not better. And you got to eat enough too, obviously, if you are to gain weight.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Whole body vibration along with a combination of niacin, acetyl l-tyrosine, bacopa, mucuna, 5-htp, gaba, alpha gpc on an empty stomach.

made_guy82

Established Member
Reaction score
creatine - works quick and is a solid performer - just requires constant use - kinda like rogaine i guess!! :whistle:

CCS

Reaction score
yes, minoxidil is a very good analogy for creatine. Show me one study that compares the pre-trial strength to the 4 week post creatine strength, vs placebo who does not take creatine those 8 weeks. None. The creatine industry only funds studies that measure strength right before supplementation, and during max absoption.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No-Explode is awful. I started seeing stars and spots after taking the stuff for a few months and got dizzy constantly and had to go get my brain scanned. After I got off the stuff I was fine.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
even steroids did not amaze me.

That's because you don't know how to follow directions/eat/lift. You're the only person in the history of using Epistane that didn't gain weight.

CCS

Reaction score
Goingat20 said:

yeah, it's called a workout log book. Does wonders for me. Also helps if you change the program fast if you are not seeing strength gains. The log just tells you what worked and what did not.