best minoxidil for male pattern baldness

Shobi

Reaction score
I just wanna ask guys dat minoxidil 5% with 1.5% aminexil ( hair4u product ) is good for male pattern baldness or i should use regular kikrland minoxidil 5%..plz someone reply fast today i m going to purchase my regimen :) :) :) nd will post my results every month

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never heard of the aminexil stuff, but alot of people here use kirkland minoxidil as its cheaper and proven to work just as brand name.

Avocado

Reaction score
I use Kirkland. It's good and very cheap. If you have the money, Lipogaine is a more fancy minoxidil with a better carrier and other ingredients.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like Kirkland Minoxidil, I use the foam and I think it's super awesome. My recommendation is to just use Kirkland Minoxidil, the foam or the liquid, which ever you like and it'll be the best. It's a great generic brand actually.

Shobi

Reaction score
Ok thx guys...but i hv heard dat many people has experience more shedding by using kirkland minoxidil...is dat true?? Tell me guys wat was ur experience in first 2 months by using kirkland minoxidil!! ......

Shobi

Reaction score
Saurabhaj ...mintop is not dat gr8....my frnd has used it nd his hair fall has increased..

- - - Updated - - -

Ok thx guys...but i hv heard dat many people has experience more shedding by using kirkland minoxidil...is dat true?? Tell me guys wat was ur experience in first 2 months by using kirkland minoxidil!! .........

g.i joey

Reaction score
debating on getting a higher concentration of minoxidil since i stopped finasteride. do they still sell minoxidil with azaelic acid??

g.i joey

Reaction score
use it once a day and the effects are minimal... maybe its slowing my hairloss down but nothing else.

Shobi

Reaction score
Ok...hv u tried kirkland minoxidil 5%??

- - - Updated - - -

Nd someone plz tell me does male pattern baldness affects back hair too?????*

- - - Updated - - -