Best Mens Shampoo to help with Hair Loss

Cnkp21

Reaction score
I currently use Alpacin Caffeine Shampoo and Nizoral on top of Finasteride and minoxidil, however my hair recently has felt thin and unmanageable.

what is everyone’s thoughts on the best shampoo’s for hairloss?
Cheers

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO, washing hair every other day makes my hair feel thicker. But that depends on how oily your hair gets, mine doesn’t get that oily anymore

Cnkp21

Reaction score
I use 15% minoxidil every night from Minoxidil Max so it makes my hair greasy so I wash my hair everyday. I then apply the foam. What shampoo do you use?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use 15% minoxidil every night from Minoxidil Max so it makes my hair greasy so I wash my hair everyday. I then apply the foam. What shampoo do you use?
I use ogx biotin shampoo

Cnkp21

Reaction score
Cheers James. I use Ketoconazole but like most things for hair loss the gains are minimal. I was looking for another shampoo to supplement or replace Ketoconazole and Alpecin.

LITUATUI

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need expensive shampoos for hair loss, any anti-dandruff shampoo for men with piroctone olamine (PTO) should do it.

Works better than ketoconazole, see study above...

My favorite brands for anti-dandruff shampoos for men are H&S, Nivea and Linic, all very affordable and easily found at supermarkets.

Today I bought one H&S shampoo with caffeine for less than 3 euros at my local supermarket, might be a good alternative to the overpriced Alpecin brand...

This one:

I actually wash my head twice a day with warm/hot water and anti-dandruff shampoo - always before applying any topical. It opens pores and remove sebum allowing better absorption of topicals.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im using alpecin dandruff killer, contains piroctone olamine which is good.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The one with the most DHT fighting ingredients IMO is Restorative Laboratories Professional Strength