Best length of hair after hair transplant?

jeffsss

Reaction score
got any pics to show what your talking about?

how long were you on your regimine before you got a hair transplant?

pluggy

Reaction score
Hey,

Know what you mean. I have got the same problem: my transplanted hair looks like a wall of thick hair which represents a noticeable contrast to my weak and soft natural hair. In addition to this I have 2- and 3 hair grafts at the very front plus my hairline is set to linear.

My goal is now to soften up the whole thing by planting several finer singles into the hairline. Maybe coloration helps as well to soften up the general appereance. My other choice could be to have some of the obvious grafts extracted (either by FUE or elektrolysis).

Unfortunately I don't have the option to use a #3 guard as I have to deal with two larger strip scars at the back of my head.

Sam01

Reaction score
Hi,
You said you can buzz it down to 3 guard, my question is if you shave the transplanted hair could it still grow again and how the skin would look like when its shaved ..for example any scarring would be noticable ?

fnlostish

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand what everyone is saying ...
I am beginning to notice this too...8 months into my transplant.

G

Buff can you send me some pics so i can see what you mean? Ive had two procedures now and dont really have that problem but are interested to have alook.

Damo