Best Lace Systems At A Reasonable Price

Johnsnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

So normally I've used the hair powder on my hair which is pretty good but it's messy, time consuming and there's the dread of getting it wet in public. Anyway myself and my girlfriend have been looking into hair systems for me to use and the full lace system looks amazing. I'm thinking walkers for the glue but is there a recommendation on where to buy the lace? I live in Ireland, EU.

I saw a lot about Lordhair but they've gotten some bad reviews while quiff and co is super expensive. Ideally I'd like something less than €200 but with decent quality. I saw a few systems on eBay as well for about €150 but not sure if these are any good.

Thanks for any help!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi John,

Realistically, a high-quality lace hair system should cost between €200 and €400, not including shipping. You should also factor in needing 2-3 systems per year, add to that the cost of cut-ins, haircuts, and supplies (if you DIY your own maintenance) or maintenance costs at a salon.

My suggestion, at least for your first system, is to find a salon, or reputable online company, many of which you will see on this site. They can be invaluable in terms of knowing what to chose, as even with a stock (pre-made) system, there are options that you will need to chose that you don't know about first time out.

I don't know of any salons in Ireland, but I am sure others may. If you need an online company to use, I can PM you with my suggestions.

As for glue, in your climate, I might suggest all tape or a tape/glue combination, as you are not in a very hot climate.

Best,

Steve

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

So normally I've used the hair powder on my hair which is pretty good but it's messy, time consuming and there's the dread of getting it wet in public. Anyway myself and my girlfriend have been looking into hair systems for me to use and the full lace system looks amazing. I'm thinking walkers for the glue but is there a recommendation on where to buy the lace? I live in Ireland, EU.

I saw a lot about Lordhair but they've gotten some bad reviews while quiff and co is super expensive. Ideally I'd like something less than €200 but with decent quality. I saw a few systems on eBay as well for about €150 but not sure if these are any good.

Thanks for any help!

My supplier is Loarhair and I've been a very happy customer. I decided to buy from lordhair because they provide a hair system cutting and styling service so I don't have find a HS hairdressers or go to salons. I do everything DIY since the first day wearing a hair system. These pics below is my very first S7 lace system. I just took it out from the box couple weeks ago and use it again (I have been weaning UTS for the pass few months) . These photos was taken at the beach couple days ago in a very strong wind so you can see my hairline in front of the sun. The clean up is super easy with either Walker 1522 tape , Esha absolute adhesive (I only use Esha for swimming) or Got2b gel.

The photos you see here is a S7 full lace hair system using Walker 1522 tape only on the perimeter and hairline.
https://imgur.com/a/vFWf4mC

You can read my previous posted for more information:
My first DIY hair system experience
Quit using blow dryer for my hair system
Walker tape 1522 review/ Cleanup so much easier
My Minimalist Morning (hairline Touch Up) Routines (photos Included)

Attachments

• S7 Lace 01.jpg
    S7 Lace 01.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 297
  • S7 Lace 02.jpg
    S7 Lace 02.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 313
  • S7 Lace 03.jpg
    S7 Lace 03.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 307
  • S7 Lace 04.jpg
    S7 Lace 04.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 297
  • S7 Lace 05.jpg
    S7 Lace 05.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 284
  • S7 Lace 06.jpg
    S7 Lace 06.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 293
  • S7 Lace 07.jpg
    S7 Lace 07.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 301

Johnsnow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses! I got some very helpful information to go on including a pm from Noah.

Aar Cee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for any help!