Best Lace Hair Systems Online Supplier for Germany? And Other Questions by a Newbie.

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
I feel I should introduce myself first. Here´s a little background:

I´m a thirty-year-old Caucasian male currently living in Germany. I started to slowly lose my hair on top at age twenty but I had so much of it back then that it really didn´t bother me up till my mid twenties when I felt so mortified and devastated that I had no other choice but to start to conceal my hair loss with hats so that I could get on with my life since shaving it off was (and still is) out of the question. Long story short, it got so bad that I ended up wearing my hats/bandanas full time for the past 3-4 years. I tell people that I have hair problems but very few know how bad it really is. With a hat I look like the same long hair dude I´ve been my whole life and can forget about my plight for most of the time, you know, get busy living instead of being miserable. It worked really well as a temporary solution but as I get older I´m starting to badly feel the limitations that this inevitably brings. In retrospect I´m glad it happened since it made me a stronger person but I feel now I´ve had enough of it and want to have my outward appearance back now that I can appreciate what I used to take for granted (as any person who went through the same thing would understand.)

After some extensive-enough research I decided that a lace hair system for the top of my head mixed with the hair I have left should do the trick until I can find a permanent surgical solution (IF they ever get to the point where they can clone hair instead of just moving it around.) I want to take the DIY route and order my hair system directly from an oline supplier instead of joining a hair club, etc. This means doing my own measurements, having a system delivered to my home and having a barber cut it to fit my existing hair which, by the way, is about 20 inches or around 50 centimeters long, straight, very thin and brown. By the way, I don´t mind having thin hair (in fact I like it) I just want a full head of it, that´s all.
So my question is which hair supplier is best considering my location and needs? I want my hairline to show so it needs to look as real as possible. I wouldn´t want to spend more than $650-700 (US Dollars) in a single unit but I understand that it won´t be cheap since my hair is so long.
I also plan to reconstruct my recedent temples with a FUE hair transplant sometime next year, but that´s another story.

Thanks much and hope the text above wasn´t too long.

shookwun

Reaction score
Smart idea on getting the temple points done

Nothing screams wig like receded temple points yt thick hair

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your base options will depend on the density as with 30 inch hair it will already need to be robust and strong. This could mean lace.

Incursio

Reaction score
You may have to go with a lace type base, with ultra fine skin I believe you will need to shave the area where the piece will attach as the whole point is to mimic skin and it will look milky in texture till adhered to skin itself.

veddarmesnch

Reaction score
Yeah, I´m thinking of getting that done maybe in India where is a lot cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

Smart idea on getting the temple points done

Nothing screams wig like receded temple points yt thick hair

Yeah, I´m thinking of getting that done in India where is a lot cheaper.

- - - Updated - - -

You may have to go with a lace type base, with ultra fine skin I believe you will need to shave the area where the piece will attach as the whole point is to mimic skin and it will look milky in texture till adhered to skin itself.
Should I go for full lace or front? I´m missing my hair in the top and have receding temples (starting to get bad there but not that bad yet). As little hair there is remaining on top you can still tell the hairline.

Thanks for the tip by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, really glad I joined this forum. This is exactly what I was looking for.

I start to see clear steps to follow into solving this now.

Thanks a lot everyone.

Incursio

Reaction score
You can always incorporate temple points into a customer hair piece and if it's not right you can always trim it down to get the right look.
One thing to note lace breathable skin is not.
It's probably best to have a word with your supplier as well and see what they can offer you and if your unsure on what they are advising you can always ask us for a second opinion.

You're welcome all the best.