Best Hairloss Shampoo? Revita ? Nizoral ? Purador

best hairloss shampoo?

• nizoral; has keto but with sulfates

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • purador; 15 "dht blockers" not sure if its legit but its sulfate / paraban free

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • revita: para ban / sulfate free and has keto

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Andy26

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone had success with Revita by DS laboratories? it a para ban / sulfate free shampoo with ketoconozale as one of the main ingredients. I normally use pura dor but i think they removed the keto from there if it ever even did have it (couldve sworn at one point it was listed in the ingredients not anymore tho). Ive tried to stay away from nizoral cause it has sulfates .... ive used regenepure but honestly dont like it

Its quite expensive i must say, only reason i ask thinking about picking it up the 5 month supp at costco ...

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried all of the "fancy" ketoconazole shampoos, and personal I like standard 1% Nizoral the best.

Andy26

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tried all of the "fancy" ketoconazole shampoos, and personal I like standard 1% Nizoral the best.

i see what you mean, most of the studies have been done on it too. only reason why i dont like it is because of the sulfates, but honestly my hair always feels soooo thick after each use ... how do u feel a bout that stuff ?

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read that Revita only has 0.25 keto which might be negligible compared to the strength of the 1 percent. Regenepure supposedly has one percent. But for all I know the stuff might have no Keto at all. I just prefer getting the 1 percent from the store rather than having to order those fancy keto ones off the internet (I live in America where you need an Rx for 2 percent keto and my derm wouldn't prescribe it to me and honestly I don't feel like hunting around for one that will, because it would be easier for me to drive over to Canada and just buy it from a store, which I might do).

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this too and starting to think, since we dump so much stuff on for hair growth, it might be best just to clean hair and scalp gently to remove residues of those products. Someone in the forums mentioned just using Johnsons Baby Shampoo. And, like ManInBlack, I prefer to use a topical like Keto separately. I have a Rx for 2% and add it to some Retin-A occasionally for a separate treatment.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like Regenepur DR..I realy like it because it makes my hair a bit thicker looking for style compared to other shampoos..also I color my hair so the no sulfate makes my color last longer I think. Not stripping my hair color.
I have the 2% from my Dr..meh I did not notice it helping anymore than Regenepur and it was not leaving my hair as nice for styling.