Best Hairline Fue Doctor In Us For The Price?

scuffedjimcarrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
looking to get ~3000 grafts for about $5 per graft; who would be my best bet? ive considered diep but i heard he charges on average $7-10 per graft which may just be out of my price range, and koniors (chicago) understudy nadimi is too conservative and would limit her procedure to ~2000 grafts which just wouldnt be worth it imo. havent had a consultation with diep yet though, is there any chance hed give me a deal as a younger (<30) patient? has that happened to anyone else?

any suggestions out there for good us surgeons willing to do >3000 grafts fue with good hairline work for around $5 per graft? id like to avoid going out of the country if possible. thanks guys

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looking to get ~3000 grafts for about $5 per graft; who would be my best bet? ive considered diep but i heard he charges on average $7-10 per graft which may just be out of my price range, and koniors (chicago) understudy nadimi is too conservative and would limit her procedure to ~2000 grafts which just wouldnt be worth it imo. havent had a consultation with diep yet though, is there any chance hed give me a deal as a younger (<30) patient? has that happened to anyone else?

any suggestions out there for good us surgeons willing to do >3000 grafts fue with good hairline work for around $5 per graft? id like to avoid going out of the country if possible. thanks guys

Dr Vories in North Carolina

figuringitout90

My Regimen
Reaction score
what about dr cinik in turkey. can get 5 k grafts for about 3k US dollar. I have seem some good to great results on real self.com and other forums, I am looking currently for patients he's had that have done well w/ just minoxidil and no propecia (I am an awful propecia responder). Any recommendations of top FUE that are on the cheaper side please let me know.

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about Dr. Cole in Atlanta GA ?? I am also looking for Hair Transplantation and was thinking of considering Dr. Cole but then bad reviews for him. Any suggestions ?

Sam3040

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Capone friend: can u suggest me about Dr. Rahal's work in Hair transplant ? Is he the best ?

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, you can probably negotiate. Email couple of FUE surgeons and see if they will honor that rate. You may have to let them have rights to your photos to showcase online.

But make sure whoever is your surgeon, their surgical protocol is on point. Any surgery that involves extractions should be done by a doctor, not a tech. Good luck

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still dont understand why the best mega FUE docs are all in europe and turkey, cant these great US drs figure out how to do 3-5k grafts and get good results?

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
I 100% second and stress DR.RAHAL. Vories is probably a good dr., but if you look at his photos, he doesn’t sense pack as well as the turkey Doctor’s or dr. Rahal. Honestly, nobody dense packs as good as dr. Rahal in my opinion.

Contact Rahal and see what they’re charging and then convert it to usd. Should be around 6 usd per graft. Goodluck bud

Yodda

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about Dr. Cole in Atlanta GA ?? I am also looking for Hair Transplantation and was thinking of considering Dr. Cole but then bad reviews for him. Any suggestions ?
Hello can you tell me where did you find the bad reviews...thank you.

Raphael84

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are looking for the elite in regards to FUE and appropriate hairline design, angulation, density whilst managing your donor accordingly considering the potential for future loss, you must be careful how you proceed with your choice of surgeon.

Even if you get apparently good results now, as hair loss continues will your donor have been correctly evaluated in order to successfully address this in the future. It is essential to think long term. This is why your choice of physician is essential.

In regards to the negative reviews of Dr Cole, everybody should conduct their own research, speak to patients and get a fuller understanding of their Dr. Unfortunately, just like in any profession, if you have been doing the job for 15+ years you are inevitably going to have some less than optimally happy patients. Some may be completely justified and others not so much.

With any Dr, you must feel confident in your choice and have complete trust in them, their approach, their experience, their method and their team. This is surgery, and things can go wrong. That is why you must have a certified and experienced Dr to deal with such possibilities. Not like many clinics in various countries, namely Turkey.

If your Dr has 50 positive reviews, and 1 negative, then research the negative of course, but it is important that you remain realistic in understanding this proportion. A lesser Dr with less experience and less patients and therefore most probably less results and reviews posted, may not have that 1 negative review. But they have also most likely had 1/10th of the patients and won't have so many positive results either.

I understand that every patient is financially conscious to some degree. It would be crazy not to be. But the financial aspect if only one factor and shouldn't be the main decision maker. Choose a Dr who you have trust in, who has the experience and reputation to back up his claims in regards to what he can achieve. Otherwise you may well end up spending significantly more on repair work and further surgeries and this is not even considering the emotional turmoil that you may experience.

Wishing you all the best in your choice of surgeon.