Best Hair Transplant Doctor Near Vermont

jvsbarde

Reaction score
Hi guys, i'm a little embarrassed if there is a search function which i can't locate, but i'm looking for a a doctor near Vermont. I live in burlington and am willing to travel up a a few hours away if absolutely necessary. I am mostly concerned with having to make multiple long trips for consultations...

Anyway, i have frontal hair loss and think a transplant is my best option right now after lots of online research over the past couple years and am ready to get an official (doctors) recommendation.

Any help is appreciated, but keep in mind i'd like experience > proximity :innocent:

jvsbarde

Reaction score
Thanks for the brutal honesty dudemon. While I am not particularly versed in vocabulary relating to hair transplants, exact details about density / grafts, or the like, I would like to say that I've been skimming this- and other- hair loss forums over the last few years. It has gotten me past any ideas about topical solutions, pills, or hair pieces. Knowing that i'm in a place in my life now where surgery would be practical- i'd like to get consultations with doctors. I admit (and am a little embarrassed) that i didn't know about online consultations.

I've already completed the preliminary request for a consult with Feller Medical after reading your reply and would love to hear of other reputable doctors I might try in such a way.

Apologies and thanks,
-Julian