Best Hair Transplant Clinics In Uk/ireland

kevinlaforce

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for jumping on this thread but how would you rate Rassman (I think he's retired, so Jae Pak does his ops now)?

I'm from UK and looking for the best. I don't really want to travel to Turkey and I'd only go US if I must.

Is there a Belgian surgery better than the US? I'm a Norwood 3, wanting to go to a Norwood 1.5[/QUOTE

they are one the best i think theres a good one in Hasselt anyway they are pretty reliable much more then UK they r bit more expensive tho eur 10.000 average would go for Belgium myself or Holland if i had the money think turkey is a good option looks these guys are passionate good luck

kevinlaforce

My Regimen
Reaction score
im thinking of stopping finasteride and prepare myself for a hair transplant have got any better i was barely receding when i began i thoght be smart starting early now im thinning and receding on finasteride... anyone with advice i wanna quit finasteride because it aint working that proper almost no sides few minor wouldn't mind to continue finasteride if it actually worked ..now my aim is hair transplant any thoughts my plan is quiting treatments all together and save money for a few transplants course during the next decade starting next year when have £ on the side

any thoughts

thank in advance folk

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you go ahead with SuleHair? I'm about to go for a hair transplant and I'm thinking about Turkey/SuleHair. I've just had a quote from them.
I would also prefer to get it done in the UK, but it's very expensive and its seems like there aren't any good places to get it.

Can anyone recommend any other places?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took someone with me, could you not take like a bro or sis or parent with you? theyll only have to pay for the flight as hotel and breaky included?
I had that transplant like 3 years ago so im deep into it already and have grown back fully. i am very happy with my results.
The surgeons name was Sule its a husband and wife family company but they are very professional and nice people. i will send a pic with me, my friend and her (the surgeon) and her husband then you can see them.
i researched ones in turkey for like a year+ but researched these lot for like 6-7 months DMing there clients inbox and asking for honest reviews and pics.

I have had it done in both and trust me im gaining nothing in telling you this but id choose turkey again all day long. UK just treat you like a number where down there they ring you even at the hotel to ask how your feeling and if your ok.

View attachment 136919 View attachment 136920 View attachment 136921 View attachment 136922 View attachment 136923 View attachment 136924 View attachment 136925

Great results! How are your hair looking now? I'm thinking about going with SuleHair, but I want good results. You mentioned patches/shockloss in another thread - can you elaborate?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asuman, Dr Dogan Turan, Dr Bilgehan Aydin, Esma Serkan..either one and you won’t go wrong...

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Asuman, Dr Dogan Turan, Dr Bilgehan Aydin, Esma Serkan..either one and you won’t go wrong...
Where are these doctors based? Have you personally used them?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still hesitant as I would also prefer to have it done in the UK (especially due to the uncertainty around travelling at the moment).

Any UK clinics that have been tested here?

Fuzz Top

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a partial hair transplant with Dr Ish at The Surgery Group in the UK for about £4000.