Best Hair Transplant Clinics In Uk/ireland

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey
Would anyone know any good clinics to get the hair transplant done in Ireland or the Uk?
Had consultations with Ailesbury, hair skin and wellness clinic, vinchi and Uk hair transplant clinic. Anyone know if these are any good or any suggestions? Or anyone have any results ?

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

The only UK hair transplant doctor that does good work in my opinion is Dr Readdy, I would avoid anyone else, other than that I would look to Spain, Belgium, Turkey instead.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey
Would anyone know any good clinics to get the hair transplant done in Ireland or the Uk?
Had consultations with Ailesbury, hair skin and wellness clinic, vinchi and Uk hair transplant clinic. Anyone know if these are any good or any suggestions? Or anyone have any results ?

Hi Coady,

If i was you id go to the same one i went to in Turkey Istanbul. Very good and at an affordable price. This country is just full of overpriced hair transplant surgeons who are just after the money and are not interested in what youd like.

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi

The only UK hair transplant doctor that does good work in my opinion is Dr Readdy, I would avoid anyone else, other than that I would look to Spain, Belgium, Turkey instead.

Hey man thanks for your reply
What company does he work for ?
Kinda of scared to go abroad in case if something goes wrongs and the language differences, I was under the impression that the transplants in Ireland and England would be safer and better no ? I know very little about this industry tbh. Who would you reccomend in them countries ?

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey
Hi Coady,

If i was you id go to the same one i went to in Turkey Istanbul. Very good and at an affordable price. This country is just full of overpriced hair transplant surgeons who are just after the money and are not interested in what youd like.

Hey man thanks for your reply.
Who did you go to ? Would you have any before and afters ? You think so, yes the price is very high but I was under the impression that it would be safer and a better job would be done. Am I wrong ? Would you recommend any other clinics ?

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for your reply.
Who did you go to ? Would you have any before and afters ? You think so, yes the price is very high but I was under the impression that it would be safer and a better job would be done. Am I wrong ? Would you recommend any other clinics ?

Hi Coady,

If you have Instagram then search for @Sulehairtransplant they are who i went to and they speak very very clear english. I had the same assumption about them too but then i did a good year of research on the best ones in turkey and they are in my opinion got it worked out.

If you look at there Instagram every post is another client of theirs. What i did was message quite a few of them to see if they were genuine and how there hair looks now. i got a quote in the UK after doing many months of research for a good transplant surgeon here and the quotes were looking at £3000 for 2000 grafts for a decent surgeon and for the top surgeons in the UK i was looking at £7500+. I took the gamble and went to turkey even after hearing all the horror stories that people who never been before tell you, and it was the best decision i made. I paid £1500 for my surgery over there and that includes any amount of grafts. With that cost they pay for your 5 star hotel and breakfast for 3 nights. The hotel was called the Titanic hotel in Istanbul and was very nice. I went with a friend as i felt the same about going to a different country and it was even better as i had company too. i will post pictures up of my before and after pics to give you an idea.

Hope ive helped mate, feel free to ask anything else. My knowledge is free :)

20171102_192507.jpg 20171102_192509.jpg IMG-20171212-WA0015.jpeg

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s crazy cheap
Just a shy guy tbh and nearly to nervous to go outside Ireland and England.
I would need someone to go with me like yourself that was a good idea.
Yeah I am on insta so I will have a look.
How long are u gone in your hair transplant ?
What was the name of the surgeon that did it ?
How many Months research did u do ?
I’m kinda in a hurry to get this done but want it to be done right this is trickier than I thought I thought all places in the uk and in Ireland would be safe but I have read a lot of bad reviews.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s crazy cheap
Just a shy guy tbh and nearly to nervous to go outside Ireland and England.
I would need someone to go with me like yourself that was a good idea.
Yeah I am on insta so I will have a look.
How long are u gone in your hair transplant ?
What was the name of the surgeon that did it ?
How many Months research did u do ?
I’m kinda in a hurry to get this done but want it to be done right this is trickier than I thought I thought all places in the uk and in Ireland would be safe but I have read a lot of bad reviews.

I took someone with me, could you not take like a bro or sis or parent with you? theyll only have to pay for the flight as hotel and breaky included?
I had that transplant like 3 years ago so im deep into it already and have grown back fully. i am very happy with my results.
The surgeons name was Sule its a husband and wife family company but they are very professional and nice people. i will send a pic with me, my friend and her (the surgeon) and her husband then you can see them.
i researched ones in turkey for like a year+ but researched these lot for like 6-7 months DMing there clients inbox and asking for honest reviews and pics.

I have had it done in both and trust me im gaining nothing in telling you this but id choose turkey again all day long. UK just treat you like a number where down there they ring you even at the hotel to ask how your feeling and if your ok.

20171216_105040.jpg 20171216_105119.jpg 20171220_214701.jpg 20171225_150046.jpg 20180101_215106.jpg 20180216_205804.jpg IMG-20171212-WA0078.jpg

Reactions: mj9

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a very good result.
Was your hair bad before you got it!
Any result I see on YouTube/forums from turkey seem to be all very good.
It seems most of the bad results are coming from the uk and your spending more money.
Was it awkward flying home being at airports with all the scabs ?
And how did u manage spraying on the stuff on your head when u were flying/ waiting for the flight ?

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a very good result.
Was your hair bad before you got it!
Any result I see on YouTube/forums from turkey seem to be all very good.
It seems most of the bad results are coming from the uk and your spending more money.
Was it awkward flying home being at airports with all the scabs ?
And how did u manage spraying on the stuff on your head when u were flying/ waiting for the flight ?

Hi Coady,

Yes for me my hair was bad as shown in the earlier post i sent to you, you can see my before pics where i have drawn the line on my head to see where i wanted my new hairline. Yes thats what i saw too and to be honest even when i went for a few consultations in the UK to a few hair clinics, they all really told me horror stories when i even mentioned Turkey.

Usually in my experience if they are over selling something its usually the opposite and these clinics were SHOOCK of anything to do with turkey, so that made me curious is finding out, and again its the best thing i did.

ok now to your questions, was it awkward? nope in turkey me and my friend went to the shopping malls with fully bandaged up scalps after the first day and no1 really looked twice as there were soo many other people walking around with bandaged heads also. Its really popular over there that no1 even looks at you weird or asks whats that. so that made us feel comfortable.

we only water they give you to spray on your scalp after you leave and that can wait whilst your on the flight and until you get home.

Here is the process for turkey so you know what to expect and it might help you so i never knew what i was guna expect.

-Youll talk to someone on whatsapp from turkey whilst your here in the UK and he will tell you everything and ask you to book your flight and then send him the flight confirmation and then he will book you in for that day but he will send you a contract so you know its all official (no money gets sent to them until your there infront of them so dont worry).

-Once your on your way youll still be talking to him all the way and he speaks very very good english his name was Osman when i went, He will pick you up from the airport holding a card with your name on it and still calling you on whatsapp.

-Depending on the time he will take you to the hotel (if late) or surgery if early.

-Once at the surgery you will get assessed by the doctor Sule (the woman in the picture i sent you with the surgeons) and she will give you a marker and ask you to draw on your scalp where youll your hailine and how many grafts youll need what she thinks the best amount would be. She is acurate with this and wants to do a good job as she will probably post you on her FB or Insta to show people of her work (you can ask not to if you dont want to so dont worry either).

-After youve been assessed and your both happy with where your hairline will be thats when the money gets paid through card (which is safer just so its traced) and then they get you prepped for surgery.

-Now i think you know how the surgery goes down. Mine took about 7 hours and my friends took 9-10 hours as he had 5000 Grafts. I was booked in for 3000 grafts but whilst she was doing the surgery she said she wants to add another 200 as she wasnt happy with the thickness in the middle of my head so i said yes and she added them at no extra cost.

-After surgery they drove us back to the hotel and said eat and rest, Ask them for neck pillows (them ones you get on the airplane) or get your own as this will help you sleep at night without rolling onto your side as your hairs are delicate and you cant mess them up for the first few nights. The neck pillow will help with this trust me.

-After surgery they will also give you a bag as seen in the picture of me and my friend with all inflamation pills and pain killers for you for the next few days, these are the same you get here but labels in turkish (i googled them and they are legit so dont worry) they will also have special shampoos and biotin shampoos and foams in the bag which youll use over the next 2 weeks. Osman will go through everything with you on what to use and when.

-The next few days you have there they will let you relax and maybe go see turkey or just lay about in the hotel as its really nice. then the last day theyll take you back to the surgery for removal of the bandage and wash your hair and give it a professional clean. They will also give you a free PRP session which is very very good for the growth of your hair.

On your way back from turkey i can guarantee youll have maybe 4-5 other people on that plain who have just had hair transplants over there but from different clinics, so youll feel normal as no1 really cares.
Once back in the UK in the airport you may get one or two stares but stare back and they will look away :) once your in your car/taxi or lift whatever then just go home and watch tv and chill in your house for a week and youll be good to go outside.

No1 even knew i had a transplant when i left my house, they just all kept saying oh how come you shaved your head Ray??

Hope this helps lol i talk to much mate my bad.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man thanks for your reply
What company does he work for ?
Kinda of scared to go abroad in case if something goes wrongs and the language differences, I was under the impression that the transplants in Ireland and England would be safer and better no ? I know very little about this industry tbh. Who would you reccomend in them countries ?

You’re welcome!

I’m not sure the name of his clinic but google Dr Reddy and search him on YouTube.

Don’t be scared to go abroad, mostly all clinics have representatives that set everything up for you and guide you every step of the way, and they all have English speaking representatives, I too was hesitant to travel to Turkey from the US as I had never traveled that far and everything was taken care of an went great. If you have concerns of something going wrong then I would stay at the hotel until a week after the procedure to be sure everything has healed and the scabs are off, that’s what I did, so no awkward looks at the airports and no issues, and in Turkey 5-star hotels are inexpensive and wonderful.

Honestly, I have not seen any good results from the UK compared to Spain/Belgium/Turkey/Some US docs.

You should go on the Hair Restoration Network website they also have a great forum with lots of patient journeys and photos and information to help beginners.

In my opinion in Spain Dr Lorenzo, Dr Couto are the best......In Cyprus HDC clinic is great....in Turkey Dr Keser, Dr Demirsoy, HLC clinic, ASMED are at the top, I’m not familiar with Ray Baz’s clinic but it looks like they did good work on him and his experience.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also some terrible results in turkey, over-extraction is a big problem, i know a lad that went to turkey and you can see the over-extraction in his donor area clearly a year later.

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also some terrible results in turkey, over-extraction is a big problem, i know a lad that went to turkey and you can see the over-extraction in his donor area clearly a year later.

That sucks about your friend, that’s why it’s important to do your research on clinics even for Turkey.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just posting 2 sides of the story, plenty horror stories aswell as amazing results in turkey, Belgium seems to be the best place with ******** and feridini but is quite expensive.

Coady

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s far from best. Best ones are Couto and Lorenzo in Europe. Umar is a decent option in the States, Bizagna in Belgium. I don’t keep track of them anymore but they have really good rep.

Hi thanks for your reply
I checked them 3 doctors and their results are incredible. They have extremely long waiting lists doh I think over a year.
I actually can’t wait that long tbh any other good ones around ?

GrowPro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi thanks for your reply
I checked them 3 doctors and their results are incredible. They have extremely long waiting lists doh I think over a year.
I actually can’t wait that long tbh any other good ones around ?

Those top docs may have long wait lists but you can ask them to put you on their cancellation list so that if a previous patient cancels and they have an opening for a procedure then you could get lucky.

Otherwise, Dr Keser, Dr Demirsoy, Dr Erdogan, HLC clinic are more time-Friendly.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Avoid UK clinics. If you are too shy to leave the UK for a hair transplant I don't know what to tell you. All you need is to take a eurostar to brussels and you're there. I went with Bi sanga. (as already recommended above amongst others). He's brilliant.

kevinlaforce

My Regimen
Reaction score
i heard strange stories about uk ,

i anything i would recommend belgium(western and same uk price range maybe little less) or turkey ...

cheers

Intrigued77777777

My Regimen
Reaction score
He’s far from best. Best ones are Couto and Lorenzo in Europe. Umar is a decent option in the States, Bizagna in Belgium. I don’t keep track of them anymore but they have really good rep.

Sorry for jumping on this thread but how would you rate Rassman (I think he's retired, so Jae Pak does his ops now)?

I'm from UK and looking for the best. I don't really want to travel to Turkey and I'd only go US if I must.

Is there a Belgian surgery better than the US? I'm a Norwood 3, wanting to go to a Norwood 1.5